Ninja Master Prep - Black/Silver uploaded by Laura C.

BY NINJA

Prepare mixed drinks, soups, smoothies, crushed ice, dips and more with the ninja master prep blender. It has patented 6-blade technology that chops fruits, blends smoothies and crushes ice at super fast speed. The 450-watt motor lets you whip up your favorite concoction. The 48-ounce master prep pitcher has an easy-flip pour spout that allows easy pouring. This ninja professional blender also comes with a 16-ounce master prep bowl to prepare, serve or store the mix right away. With an interchangeable motor head, this blender lets you switch between the 16-ounce prep bowl and 48-ounce pitcher quickly. The pulse feature ensures that chunky... see more...

• Is it easy to use? Price worth it?1 Answers
  • Will this make salsa type dips?1 Answers
  • Is this as good of a product as it says? How are smoothie...6 Answers
Ninja Master Prep - Black/Silver
  • "I use my ninja to make smoothies and while it does chop of my fruits and veggies very well, I wish that it would get the smoothies more smooth." in 6 reviews
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
This is one of my all-time favorite Kitchen Appliances! I love that it comes with three different containers, being able to select the size really cuts down on waste.

I have owned this product for the last 4 years and have used it for everything from sauces to chopping veggies. My personal favorite way to use this product is for salsas with fresh produce from the Farmer's Market!

The mechanism attaches to the top of the containers and you push it down to start and let off to stop. I like this feature because it prevents you from over blending or chopping and allows for more coarse chops without the effort and mess of using a knife and cutting board.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an all in one, next level blender.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
This thing has been such a life saver! I just started making my own baby food, and this is perfect for that. Then with the blender attachment, I can pull off the other attachment, and slide that one on to make my smoothie next. It is wonderful and works so fast! Highly impressed and happy with my purchase.
Crystal W.
I absolutely love this blender! I have used it for smoothies, popsicles, chopping nuts, puréed baby food, and lots more! If you catch it on sale play Target like I did then is mot too expensive. I also like the different size mixing containers! So easy to use and clean which was important in my choice to buy this.
Brett K.
Decatur
I bought two at once, for meal prepping. One works fantastic with great power, the other had some type of low power problem that even retailer couldn't find a solution to. I enjoy Ninja products but I hope the quality control keep a better lookout from now on. $50 down the drain
Cindy P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love everything about this product!  We got it at Sam's club about 6 years ago to start making baby food.  I now use it for everything from mash potatos to daily smoothies.  Only con is after all that use the motor has does.  I will definitely replace it with another ninja.
Cassie K.
I first got this product a few years ago, when i lived with my dad. I remember seeing it on tv, and was one product i felt was worth that leap to try. We got it for no more than $30 at the time, and IT WAS AMAZING. I've never had a blender that actually blended ice (among other things) and didn't leave everything chunky. My dad still has that blender, but since getting married and moving in with my husband, we have purchased another one for ourselves. I cannot get over how awesome this blender is. I mainly use it for smoothies, but have used it to make breadcrumbs, brownie batter, sauces, etc. Both have held up magnificently, and if they ever break, i will happily repurchase. The models we bought came with the main, larger component, and then a smaller one. I get great use out of both. I even sold one of my friends on this, and he made the best margaritas - he was so happy as well. GO BUY ONE!
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
I REALLY needed a new blender. Like my old blender was serious garbage. haha. I had been hem-hawing about getting a new *nice* one or at least a juicer for the past year when suddenly I stumbled upon the ninja master prep on amazon ON SALE for $32! I shared this information with a friend of mine who has one and his response was quite literally BUY IT RIGHT THIS SECOND. So I did. Got it in 2 days with amazon prime (the best) and set it up immediately obviously. I've had it like 4 days now and have used it EVERY day for my breakfast smoothies. I was concerned that the plastic bases might be an issue but they actually seem really sturdy. I am so pleased. I even made a carrot juice smoothie which I was worried about but it destroyed those carrots no problem. I am so excited to use the smaller base to chop things. Not to mention make salsa and hummus. Happy. Happy. Happy. GO BUY ONE. Its probably still on sale on Amazon.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I love this blender. My 9-year old accidentally dropped my other blender which was glass and as you came imagine that shattered. I had no time to waste, I had to get a new one. This was a great deal and isn't glass just in case it does get dropped again! With my old one I had a lot of trouble blending frozen fruit but the Ninja gets the job done and gives it that perfect consistency. I've had friends that have mentioned water getting in the handle and mold growing but thankfully I haven't encountered that. I've had it for about 4 months now and have no complaints.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
I bought this to make smoothies for the summer and to chop up veggies as a prep. Didn't make much of an expectation going into it but this blender has changed my life. Has cut down my prep time by so much and really allows me to speed things up when I'm prepping for a dinner with a bunch of friends. Can't say enough about it
Bonnie L.
I've had three Ninja blender products, and all have lasted only a short time before being totally useless. The quality of the machine is sub-par, as the moving parts are rubber or plastic and wear down after only a few uses. The seal on the lidded portion leaks more often than not. I refuse to waste anymore money on anything from this brand. Spend a bit more money and buy a machine made of quality components that will last years, not days.
Mandy C.
Center Point
Is this as good of a product as it says? How are smoothies made with this?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Is this worth buying?
Kelly A.
I have been looking at these and I am not sure if I should get this one. Anyone know if it's any good?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is it easy to use? Price worth it?
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Will this make salsa type dips?