Ninja Master Prep - Black/Silver

by Ninja

Prepare mixed drinks, soups, smoothies, crushed ice, dips and more with the ninja master prep blender. It has patented 6-blade technology that chops fruits, blends smoothies and crushes ice at super fast speed. The 450-watt motor lets you whip up your favorite concoction. The 48-ounce master prep pitcher has an easy-flip pour spout that allows easy pouring. This ninja professional blender also comes with a 16-ounce master prep bowl to prepare, serve or store the mix right away. With an interchangeable motor head, this blender lets you switch between the 16-ounce prep bowl and 48-ounce pitcher quickly. The pulse feature ensures that chunky...

Ninja Master Prep - Black/Silver any cup attachments available for this blender?
Is it easy to use? Price worth it?
Will this make salsa type dips?
Start your review of Ninja Master Prep - Black/Silver!
Product Highlights
“I use my ninja to make smoothies and while it does chop of my fruits and veggies very well, I wish that it would get the smoothies more smooth.” in reviews
Smyrna
I love the convenience of this food processor and I love how versatile it is. I love that it is small because I usually do meals for myself or only one other person. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because I had a burn out on my first model and had to return it, but the customer service was so great and the new one is doing great! It’s great for sauces, smoothies, cremas, gravy’s and anything you can put in a normal food processor or blender.
Fresno , CA
I lucked up and found this on clearance for $15 and after using it i would have paid full price for it! It blends very well, shreds chicken perfectly. It has 3 interchangeable blades and it is super easy to use. Doesn't have a million buttons or functions but can be used for tons of things. Like salsa, hummus, shredding meat, margaritas my favorite and much more!
I love this food processor! I use this for all of my vegetables, soup bases, salsas, vegetables, sauces, etc. What I love about it is how easy it is to control the size of the chop you want. The instructions tell you how to pulse chop to get the exact size you need for whatever you're chopping.
Lisle, IL
Got the Ninja it's super powerful and easy to use. I think sometimes if you're doing a lot of food in the processor though you have to do smaller amounts to process it thoroughly. I always do cauliflower rice and sometimes the cauliflower still has big chunks in it if I put in too much at a time.
I LOVE this food processor so so much. It works for so many things like nuts, veggies, fruits, and so many others. I will always use this and if it breaks I would definitely get a new one. I use it all the time when cooking and it truly helps with so much and makes things so much easier.
Inexpensive and does the job. Easy to use, but I wish there was an easier way to store this, especially the sharp blades. The entire unit takes up a bit of room when it comes to storage. That said, it processes food very nicely and is pretty easy to use.
Los Angeles
It is very easy to use and clean! Which is a major plus when you are cooking in a hurry and don’t want to deal with a difficult machine to clean. It’s my favorite food processor to date. I have not been able to find a better one!
Watertown , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Dont know what I'd do without this tool. I love to make my own salsa and my Ninja gets the job done. My teen loves to use it to make smoothies. Definitely reccomend Ninja Master Prep - Black/Silver
Blaine
Hello prep time cut down! Seriously, it saves me over 1/2 the previous time in the kitchen. As a mom of 5 this is a tremendous bonus!
I do wish it chopped peppers a little prettier, mine kind of mush. But this baby will even chop cheese if you need! I use it about every day.
Burleson, TX
One of my favorite kitchen appliances. Ours came with a big pitcher, and a smaller one. I can even use it to juice. I have also cut up raw steak and made premium quality hamburger meat. LOVE this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kettering, OH
il y a 2 ans
sherry N. • il y a 3 mois
I have this blender jug. It comes with a machine attachment that goes on top of it. I also have another smaller chopper that uses the same machine as this blender. I believe that would be another attachment? But, it's not a cup. However, they might have a cup like the bullets?