BY NINJA

Ninja BL204 Kitchen System Pulse gives you the power and convenience to live a healthy lifestyle by combining Ninja blade technology with single-serve blending cups, a processor bowl, and easy-to-use attachments for all your kitchen needs.  Ninja Pulse combines the function of many kitchen appliances all into one, for optimal performance – to get you out the door feeling great. Blast ice into snow in seconds for resort-quality drinks and frozen treats. Effortlessly create pizza, cookie, pastry, and bread dough in seconds. Chop fresh ingredients evenly without the mush, great for easy meal preparation and final touches. Turn whole fruits and vegetables into delicious drinks without losing. see more...

Ninja Kitchen System Pulse Model BL204
  • "One of my favorite things to do post-partum was make smoothies in the cup attachment, and pop a lid on to take it with me!" in 4 reviews
  • "It also works great when I'm baking to chop nuts, fruit, and cookies!!" in 1 review
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I received this after my first baby was born as a gift from my father-in-law, with the intention to make home-made baby food. It is really wonderful for making baby food, and so much more! I actually use it way more for:
- smoothies & blended drinks
- hummus
- pumpkin pie filling
- salsa

It chops well, and blends smoothly. I love that it is easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. One of my favorite things to do post-partum was make smoothies in the cup attachment, and pop a lid on to take it with me! This was one of my favorite gifts we got after our oldest was born.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I got this for Christmas from my mother in law and I must say I just loveee it. It can do almost anything from making a smoothie with ice to kneading bread. I mean who wouldn't love this machine?!!? It's a MUST HAVE!!! I recommend this for anyone who enjoys being in the kitchen or loves smoothies for on the go!!!!
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love using this! Whether as a food processor or for making smoothies. I use my sister in laws because we live together and I am so thankful to her that she has this lol. It's just an amazing product and works so well!
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
I love my ninja! I initially bought this, because I wasn't sure if I was going to like the Ninja brand and boy was I pleasantly surprised, it works for EVERYTHING! Smoothies, pizza dough, pie dough, chopping, juicing you name it, It can do it. Thats why I upgraded to the bigger one, highly impressed!
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
I use this every day!!! I make smoothies at least twice a day!!! It is so easy and quick to use and the pulse gives my smoothies such a smooth consistency!!! It also works great when I'm baking to chop nuts, fruit, and cookies!! I am definitely getting my money's worth with my Ninja!
Denisa U.
You can make so many things with this I love it. You can make smoothies, baby food, cookies and so many other drinks and foods It's perfect. I love love the ninja. I love how it comes with cups so you can make your smoothie put the lid on and take it on the go.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
I bought this to make smoothies with and it works great. I really like the individual serving cups. It has great blending power and makes everything perfectly smooth.
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
Best thing I've ever bought for the kitchen. Easy to clean. Easy to use. Great finished product. Love this! My boyfriend doesn't love the noise when I make smoothies bright and early, but he loves the smoothie so it's worth it!
Mikita S.
Euless, TX
I don't know what id do without this in my kitchen. I keep using this for almost anything i cook and thats how you know ta worth the money!
Stefani C.
I'd love me one of these! I used a friends and it worked great! Easy to clean and easy to use! Lots of different attachments too.
member-a3786a18b
I heard this was good but I always wonder if its good for the price?