BY NINJA

Experience Ninja s unmatched versatility.  Discover how smart-speed technology and our 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough.  It s more than a food processor.  It s more than a blender.  It s the Ninja Kitchen System. 72-Ounce pitcher with lid. 40 oz. Processing bowl with lid. 5 Attachments to make everything from cookies to salsa to margaritas. Knead dough for pizzas, breads, pretzels and cookies. Grind seeds such as flax seeds, or nuts to make nut butter. Plea. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Foodie Expert
Honestly purchased this blender because I couldn't afford a vitamix, I'm a big green smoothie drinker and a regular blender just wasn't cutting it for me. The blender is excellent at it's job, the food processor is probably the best one I've ever used, I actually use it for everything. I've made soups, salsa, desserts, I've even scrambled eggs in it when I'm too lazy to whisk.
HOWEVER, smoothie wise, I don't think it's the best. It doesn't blend up everything smoothly so it's not a smoothie, you can always strain the pulp, I eat it in my juice. All in all, if you want a heavy duty blender but don't want to spend vitamix money, this is the way to go!
Jenna G.
Chula vista, CA
Ok sooo I have this and love it! I use it for all my food processing and smoothies and frozen drinks! But I just saw a demo of the vitamix which looks like it's from 1950 but does a lot more than the ninja like makes soup ect and it only has one part not 72727 like the Nina so I will say I love the ninja but if you want to do EVERYTHING then I would start looking at the vitamix ( I think that's what it's called) my husband and the demo and thought we will get it once our ninja dies!
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
I love my ninja kitchen system. I have had it for a couple years now and it works great. I use all of the attachments and it come in handy for everything from cauliflower pizza crust to cookies. I highly recommend thy have fabulous customer service and completely back all of their shark or ninja products.
Kelly D.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Ninja! I use the food processor attachment most. The individual cups are so great for making a quick protein drink or smoothie. This this is a lifesaver if you're trying to follow a Paleo diet. It makes all that good prep a lot easier! I've even made "ice cream" with frozen bananas & cocoa powder.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Foodie Expert
Best investment I've ever made. I love making smoothies, shakes, blending my cake and brownie mixes. Sometimes I will use it for my baking and cooking recepies. Its strong and amazing. Its a must have!!
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Foodie Expert
Love love love. We were gifted a ninja by my husbands parents and I was so excited to get it out of the box. Smoothies and protien Smoothies are part of my new years plan. This blender is definitely a game changer for my new year!
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
This thing can do anything! It is sooooo handy. I can crush ice, make dough, shred meat, mix anything up this thing is great and has multiple attachments for all your needs! I recommend any of the ninjas available
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
This is an awesome blender. Easy to use and really easy to clean. A little pricey, but it's worth every penny
Stefani T.
Bakersfield, CA
I want one of these so much! This is a great product. I hope to get one soon.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
I would love to buy it wooww this is seen to be very good, a little pricey for my taste but definitely would buy
Marena W.
Milton, FL
I make a lot of smoothies, is this a good blender for fruits and veggies? I want to eliminate chunks in the smoothie.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
What would you say is good about this blender that makes it so good compared to the others or is just about the same? help really wanting this blender but don't know if I want to spend the about for it, if is the same quality as any other.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Is this product worth the money?
Lei G.
Foodie Expert
I really need a blender/food processor, but I've been holding out for a Cuisinart. I'm on the fence now between Ninja and Cuisinart. Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the two?
Dria D.
How does this compare to a Vitamix?