Ninja Kitchen System Model BL700

by Ninja

Experience Ninja s unmatched versatility.  Discover how smart-speed technology and our 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough.  It s more than a food processor.  It s more than a blender.  It s the Ninja Kitchen System. 72-Ounce pitcher with lid. 40 oz. Processing bowl with lid. 5 Attachments to make everything from cookies to salsa to margaritas. Knead dough for pizzas, breads, pretzels and cookies. Grind seeds such as flax seeds, or nuts to make nut butter. Plea.

This is deffinately om mu wishlist! I wish they wasnt si pricey!
This is I never use but I don't know how is working
Ninja Kitchen System Model BL700 [product:ninja-kitchen-system-model-bl700]they look really cool right??
Start your review of Ninja Kitchen System Model BL700!
How would you rate this product?
Another great appliance I have deep respect for. We had moved in with my MIL and placed this in storage. When we moved states and I was able to set up my new kitchen I was so happy to see my Ninja again. I happily went to wash it and quickly realized I forgot how sharp the blades were as I sliced my pointer finger so bad it required 4 stitches in the emergency room! Great way to start off our first week in a new state! I do use it almost daily to whip up protein green smoothies. But I have a deep respect for the blades!
Its a Ninja product so quality is not of any issue. What I do not like is with the dough maker:  you have to stop the machine  and open the cover every time you want to add a liquid. It would have been nice just to have a nozzle like thing on the top through which you can pour the liquid while the motor is running. That for me is the low point in this
Bassett, VA
This product has become a part of my cooking routine! I use it to mix, blend, you name it. However, it is difficult to clean unless you regularly put it in the dish washer.  Because the blades are so sharp, they are quite difficult to handwash, and the actually containers have several nooks and crannies that are hard to reach with a washrag alone.
Plymouth , MI
I bought this a while back at Kohl’s and thought the system was a great deal. I have found the blender is not as effective as I think it should be. I don’t expect Vitamix quality blending, but I could have spent less money and got the same quality elsewhere. But, I do like it has a blender, food processor, and individual smoothie cups.
Isanti
My husband bought me this for Christmas this is my favorite kitchen appliance 💜. I love that it just has so many uses from baking to smoothly making to food processing. My absolute favorite use for it is baking it is so fast at mixing things it’s crazy, I find it very easy to clean as well. Would highly recommend this product.
Willits
Absolutely love our Ninja kitchen system! Ours came with the smoothie attachments as well which has made making protein shakes so easy. Then you just pop the lid on and go. The food processer works well for anything we have needed like cookie dough etc. Lots of pitchers of margaritas have been made also!!
I like this product because it has the cups, the blender and the food processor. It is pretty easy to use and has to go cups that you can blend in and take with you... it’s dish washer safe which is great for cleaning too! Use it a lot to make purées for my girls and/or smoothies
Arab, AL
Love my Ninja. We make a lot of smoothies with it. Works great! Easy to use and understand. I have used it to mix up soup. Great product. I would not change anything with it. It was affordable and would buy again. would recommend to family and friends.
Indianapolis
This blender is powerful and I use it for just about anything. It’s so great having 1 base and being able to change the mixer between a smoothie cup, big mixer, and food processor. I love having all my stuff in one base. Opens up more cabinet space for me!
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed with my kitchen system. The versatility is amazing! You can do anything you want with this thing from smoothies to baking to soup to chopping ingredients for a meal. The sky is the limit. For all of the pieces you get the price is amazing too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kasaragod
il y a 3 ans
Magdalena Z. • il y a 6 mois
they do, but not really worth the money