BY NINJA

Experience Ninja s unmatched versatility.  Discover how smart-speed technology and our 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough.  It s more than a food processor.  It s more than a blender.  It s the Ninja Kitchen System. 72-Ounce pitcher with lid. 40 oz. Processing bowl with lid. 5 Attachments to make everything from cookies to salsa to margaritas. Knead dough for pizzas, breads, pretzels and cookies. Grind seeds such as flax seeds, or nuts to make nut butter. Plea. see more...

Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Honestly purchased this blender because I couldn't afford a vitamix, I'm a big green smoothie drinker and a regular blender just wasn't cutting it for me. The blender is excellent at it's job, the food processor is probably the best one I've ever used, I actually use it for everything. I've made soups, salsa, desserts, I've even scrambled eggs in it when I'm too lazy to whisk.
HOWEVER, smoothie wise, I don't think it's the best. It doesn't blend up everything smoothly so it's not a smoothie, you can always strain the pulp, I eat it in my juice. All in all, if you want a heavy duty blender but don't want to spend vitamix money, this is the way to go!
Jenna G.
Chula Vista , CA
Ok sooo I have this and love it! I use it for all my food processing and smoothies and frozen drinks! But I just saw a demo of the vitamix which looks like it's from 1950 but does a lot more than the ninja like makes soup ect and it only has one part not 72727 like the Nina so I will say I love the ninja but if you want to do EVERYTHING then I would start looking at the vitamix ( I think that's what it's called) my husband and the demo and thought we will get it once our ninja dies!
Tyler L.
Seaside, CA
Upon Opening the Ninja Mega Kitchen System, The Blender Inside Seemed to be More Likely Found in the Kitchens of Upscale Restaurants or Behind the Counter in Your Local Smoothie Franchise. Ninja's Mega Kitchen System Can Easily Blend Any Frozen Fruit With the additional Perk to Selectively Choose Your Favorite Healthy Ingredients to Make a Smoothie That is, in my Opinion, Blended to the Perfect Consistency in Less Than 20 Seconds, Which for all Intensive Purposes, Tastes Identical to a $5 Smoothie From Your Favorite Blended Drink Franchise, Even Better Than a Blended Smoothie Business Clone is the Relief Your Wallet Feels With an At-Home Blended Drink; For example: By Getting Bulk Ingredients for a Smoothie at the Local Supermarket, One Can Make 5-10 Large Smoothies for the Price of Two Medium Sized Smoothies and a Single Wheatgrass Shot at the Smoothie Franchise of Choice (About $15, Based on a Recent Purchase),

Like Any Other Appliance Brand, Ninja Blenders Needed to Earn my Approval Before I Could Make Any Claims, though I now Know my Time With the System Over the Few Months I Have Owned my own Unit was Just Enough Time to Make Good On Every Claim Advertiesed on the Ninja Systems Website (www.ninjakitchen.com). I Never Would Have Imagined That an Infomercial Advertising a Fancy Blender at 2 am Would be worth the money, however Ninja has pleasantly surprised me with the Best Blender I Have Ever Owned and Has Raised my Standards to the Next Level of What True 'Professional Quality' Kitchen Appliances Really Are. Rarely Will You Ever See Higher Quality Items of Any Type for a Bargain, but Somehow, Ninja Has Done it, Even Producing the Entire Mega Kitchen System Set to be Affordable Enough to Add Into Any Chef's Kitchen Arsenal.
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
I love my ninja kitchen system. I have had it for a couple years now and it works great. I use all of the attachments and it come in handy for everything from cauliflower pizza crust to cookies. I highly recommend thy have fabulous customer service and completely back all of their shark or ninja products.
Kelly D.
Auburn, AL
I absolutely love my Ninja! I use the food processor attachment most. The individual cups are so great for making a quick protein drink or smoothie. This this is a lifesaver if you're trying to follow a Paleo diet. It makes all that good prep a lot easier! I've even made "ice cream" with frozen bananas & cocoa powder.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have had the Ninja 1100 for two weeks, and am very happy with my purchase. I bought the Ninja because my Oster blender doesn't have the power to do a good job crushing ice for frozen drinks or blend frozen fruit and ice into sorbets or smoothies. My brother bought a Vitamix, which does an excellent job, but at over $600 is WAY outside my price range.

Overall, the Ninja does a great job. The blender is powerful enough to turn a full carafe of ice into fine snow. I take frozen fruit (peaches, mixed berries) add a little fruit juice, ice, Splenda and yogurt to make awesome fruit sorbet for dessert - it comes out the consistency of soft-serve ice cream. It also makes some of the best frozen margaritas ever - smooth and icy, but you can use less ice because it is so powerful.

If you read some other reviews, you will see that there are complaints that the blender doesn't always blend everything perfectly smooth. The important word here is "perfectly" - it does sometimes leave small bits of ice or fruit. However, if "great" is what you are looking for instead of "perfect", you should be really happy with this purchase.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I got my Ninja about 2 yrs ago and I LOVE IT! I kept seeing the infomercials on the TV I was like OMG I NEED that in my life!! & I got me one! Well 2 lol! I love this one because it comes with both of the pitchers. The smaller one for batters or doughs and the bigger one better for smoothies and drinks and what not. I love this machine. It is so versatile. & i love that they also include a recipe book with it. Some people may see certain things about this machine to be a hassle but I don't mind having to stick the pitcher on a certain way and put the lid a certain way. The only thing I don't necessarily like would probably be the cleaning. You have to be super careful with the blade insert, super sharp! I cut myself on one, tricky to hold when washing. The pitchers can be a pain to clean as well having all its nooks and crannys. But overall I love this machine!
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
This was a LIFE CHANGING PRODUCT for me!
I started doing research when I decided to buy one of my very first blenders (I wanted to get healtheir.
After much hours researching here and there online, I decided to go with this blender.
Best idea I had in long time, best investment I made that year (3 years ago I bought my Ninja)
I use it every single day -I make healthy yummy smoothies with it, its a daily thing for me.
I also use it for variety of other uses that included is my famous Sykes banana bread, yes I use it to make the mixture with one of the many dif paddles included with the unit. It has a dough handle that moves around as the inner blade.
Also I use both the smaller and the bigger pitcher depends on what I'm mixing/blending at the moment.
It all washes up nicely, it has a very powerful motor on it, I was shocked first use when I used it first time. It is one of the best buys I honestly have made, and I cannot live without this wonderful machine! Its def changed my life for the better!
Kelsey T.
There are no other blenders that compare to the Ninja blender. It's awesome!!! It really does a great job of blending up smoothies. My old blender there used to still be chunks of ice in the smoothie and it took forever to blend, but my ninja blender blends great smoothies in less than half the time. I like the food processor attachment as well. We are able to make a variety of foods we couldn't before, like cauliflower pizza! It is a little pricey, but you have to pay for quality. Just a word of caution, be careful when you take it out of the box the first time and clean it. The blade was not attached to our blender base and when my boyfriend was washing it he cut his finger and had to get 6 stitches.
Anne S.
My fiancé and I have been looking at blenders for the last few months. We finally narrowed it down to either a Ninja blender or a Vitamix blender. We decided to go with the Ninja 1200 because read many great reviews about it. Although the Vitamix seems to have a cult following among serious cooks (and rightly so!), the Ninja has the features we are looking for and is an affordable option. We've only had our Ninja for a few weeks, and we already love it! I have never had a blender with a Pitcher anywhere close to 72 oz! We have made delicious smoothies (love the pineapple and banana smoothie recipe that came with it), and my fiancé already has already planned on making some other concoctions with it! We are vegan, so our Ninja will get lots of use!
Marena W.
Milton, FL
I make a lot of smoothies, is this a good blender for fruits and veggies? I want to eliminate chunks in the smoothie.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
What would you say is good about this blender that makes it so good compared to the others or is just about the same? help really wanting this blender but don't know if I want to spend the about for it, if is the same quality as any other.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Is this product worth the money?
Lei G.
I really need a blender/food processor, but I've been holding out for a Cuisinart. I'm on the fence now between Ninja and Cuisinart. Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the two?
Dria D.
How does this compare to a Vitamix?