Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersNinja
Foodi 8-quart Xl Pressure Cooker That Crisps Os405

Ninja Foodi 8-quart Xl Pressure Cooker That Crisps Os405

by Ninja

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ninja Foodi 8-quart Xl Pressure Cooker That Crisps Os405!
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I was completely intimidated by this when I first got it. Now I use it at least 5 days a week. It can go from pressure cooker to air fryer quickly. Great for quick crisping or for dehydrating or baking.
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Although a monstrous size, my brother can’t stop talking about how amazing it is. It’s a multi cooker, so you can air fry, pressure cook, bake, etc. with just a single application and it does it well! He’s made entire meals for our small family in a short amount of time. Whatever he’s made (steak, fries, veggies, soup, stew) tastes delicious and his cooking is done in a fraction of the time. Best part is, it’s easy to clean and components are dishwasher safe.
Stacy S.
Morrisville, PA
I use this ninja multi cooker at least 4-5 days per week and sometimes more often. I make beef jerky, dried tomatoes, fruit leather, all sorts of pressure cooked meals as well as slow cooker meals and air frying. This is the most useful tool in my kitchen.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,050 reviews
Ninja Foodi 8-quart Xl Pressure Cooker That Crisps Os405 uploaded by Shevon H.
In love!! My husband bought this for us last night at Sam's Club for $199. My best friend has the smaller one & has brought it over to cook at our house so many times. It can be a little intimidating as it’s huge & it seems like it’s hard but it isn’t.
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
This was the best purchase I ever made cooks food fast. Frys the food real good and makes them crispy. Better then having to go out to eat.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Ninja Foodi 8-quart Xl Pressure Cooker That Crisps Os405 uploaded by Laura T.
I love my Ninja! Pork chops are one of my favorite meals to make in it. This appliance is so very versatile. It is easy to clean. I too wish both lids were detachable. It has so many different features to use - from slow cooker, to steam to pressure cook and air crisp! The ninja has it all! Ninja Foodi 8-quart Xl Pressure Cooker That Crisps Os405
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
I just got this Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and Air Fryer and I have to say, I love it so far. The crisper aka Air Fryer is getting alot of use but I'm pleasantly surprised at how easy the Pressure Cooker is to use. I thought it was going to be a bunch if unnecessary steps that I could just do in the kitchen in my routine cooking but it really does deliver. Recommend. Especially if you're not a seasoned cook, it will help you turn out better tasting meals.
Max G.
Los Angeles
Ninja’s pressure cooker is amazing and top of the line. I own one and they it not only looks sharp, but my food tastes great. I have recommended to multiple friends. As a cooking fanatic, it’s a pricy product but totally worth it!
Jen F.
San Diego, CA
Awesome. Just wish it wasn’t so bulky! I love it more for the air fry and slow cook options
Cat G.
Purchased at: Kohl's
We love our ninja foodie! It is very easy to use. My teen son loves to use it to cook a burger since it cooks it really fast. Only down side for us is that we are a family of 5 so if we want to cook enough food for all of us we have to do it in multiple sessions. I like the versatility of it.

Looking for your answer?