Ninja Fit

by Ninja

The Ninja Fit helps you quickly prepare nutrient-rich super juices.

[product:ninja-fit-single-serve-blender-black] , for those who have this model, are you able to blend warm/hot ingredients? Or do you have to wait for them to cool down? Thank you!
Start your review of Ninja Fit!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Ninja Fit uploaded by Anna D.
I love this. I have never liked full size traditional blenders eapecially because vleaning them is a nightmare. I use this almost every day. Clean up is easy the best part is no cleaning a blender and a cup.
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
I love Ninja brand soooo much! This little single serving blender kicks so much butt. It’s truly amazing how it cuts through ice with the greatest of ease. I use it almost daily for post workout smoothies and it has lasted me years! I only wish that the cups were just a tad bigger, or at least wider at the bottom.
Becki M.
Detroit, MI
I've had this for about a month now. I originally ordered the Ninja Compact System because it was a much higher wattage & I was excited to try the IQ blending system. The base in the compact system was way too large for my limited counter space so I returned it. I didn't want the Fit because the wattage is so much lower than any of the other Ninja systems. But I decided to go for it because the size seemed more manageable for me. It ended up being exactly what I needed. The size is perfect. The cups are great and just the right size. I was so worried about the wattage but this little Fit has perfectly blended every smoothie I've made without a problem. I use frozen smoothie mixes, I also make my own using frozen fruit & sometimes I add a little ice. The Fit has been able to handle it all with no problems so far. I shouldn't have been swayed by the fancy technology & the higher wattage of the other systems. This one works perfectly & does exactly what I needed it to do. And it fits where I needed it to fit.
Julia H.
Staff
Hoboken, NJ
This little blender is perfect. I live alone, and only really use a blender for smoothies and blended drinks (frozen margs, anyone?) so the personal cups are perfect for me. A large pitcher would be too much, and just sit in storage. Don't let the compact size fool you- this blender is powerful! I've been entertaining myself in quarantine by Googling recipes for froyo and at-home ice cream, and this blender gets the job done! I love that the cups come with travel lids. It rocks for smoothies in the morning, you can even prep the night before, wake up, and just grab & go! The cleanup is minimal, and its dish washer safe. 10/10, recommend.
Marisol B.
This bender is so perfect on so many levels. I travel 9 months out of the year and lugging around big heavy blenders just won't cut it. I have to travel light, and having discovered this, I gotta say I'm incredibly impressed. Got mine on sale at target $50, not bad at all. It's 700 watts so it's powerful for such a small appliance. I can fit it in my suit case and making my breakfast smoothies are a breeze in the morning. Powerful blades, powerful blender. If your an on the go kind of person, I highly recommend!
Roxana E.
Amo el mio para esas mañas rapudas pero bien alimentada facil de usar Yo si lo recomiendo al 100 Excelente producto
Beatriz M.
Modesto Ca, CA
Me an dicho que es muy buena marca y que el producto es espectacular quisiera probarlo aver qué tal
Virginia W.
Hagerstown, MD
Absolutely love this blender so much! It’s perfect for daily use ! It’s very small but it’s compact and it’s convenient! I really like this blender to make juices and to even grind coffee ! It’s an excellent blender!
Kevin T.
Lancaster, OH
Ninja Fit uploaded by Kevin T.
This is going to sound unrealistic but I don’t just give five stars for nothing. I’ve been drinking way too much vitamin water zero and to the tune of over two 6-packs a day. It’s expensive so I needed to find a way to slow down. The problem is that the slushy I made them into really helped my throat. I take medicine that makes my mouth and throat dry. So I decided to try to use my wife’s Ninja Fit personal blender to see if I could figure something out. I’d tried to crush ice in a ton of different blenders with mixed results. This Ninja blended the ice so fine it’s like crossing crushed ice with a cloud. I can put a little vitamin water in the cup and get one bottle to stretch into 2-3 bottles worth. And the ice is never chunky. It doesn’t matter if you need to blend shakes, vegetables or even ice.. this blender can handle it with ease.
Yani C.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love my Ninja! I use this every single day for protein shakes and smoothies. Easy to use, dishwasher safe, and great to take on the go with the included lids. Great value for the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna B.
Astoria, NY
il y a 8 mois
Ninja Fit , for those who have this model, are you able to blend warm/hot ingredients? Or do you have to wait for them to cool down? Thank you!