Ninja Coffee CF086 Coffee Bar Brewer with Thermal Carafe and reusable filter uploaded by Marie W.Ninja Coffee CF086 Coffee Bar Brewer with Thermal Carafe and reusable filter uploaded by Jenelle S.

BY NINJA

Ninja Coffee 1400W Bar Brewer: Thermal flavor extraction 43 oz double-wall thermal carafe Includes 40-recipe book and reusable permanent filter Brew directly into your favorite cup Dial up flavor richness Classic: smooth, balanced flavor from your favorite coffee Rich: richer, more intense than classic, but not bitter coffee flavor that stands up to milk/cream Over ice: specially designed to brew hot over ice to lock in flavor for a freshly brewed iced coffee that is not watered down Specialty: super-rich concentrate designed to create hot milk-based, iced and frozen blended coffeehouse-style drinks Auto-iQ 1-Touch Intelligence draws just the right amount of water needed from the reservoir Vacuum-sealed thermal carafe will keep your coffee hot for up to 2 hours Comes with the Ninja Easy Frother Ninja Coffee Bar Delay Brew 29" cord 1400W Black/stainless steel see more...

Cherish B.
Shawano, WI
NOTHING beats this coffee maker. I now officially classify myself as a semi-professional barista. Every morning I get to make myself a latte and am saving myself at least $5 a day! I love the delay brew option because my coffee is ready before I am even up! It definitely gives me something to look forward to every morning.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
I love this coffee maker. I just purchased it from Best Buy. My favorite setting is the specialty coffee. It tastes delicious. The price is comparable to a kureg but this one doesn’t need pods. It doesn’t need filters either! It just needs coffee and water!
Nichole F.
Marilla, NY
I love this product it gives you options and versatility within one unit!!!Ninja CFO82 Coffee Bar Coffee Maker for the win!!! It is expensive BUT with coupons and sales is worth it! I would recommend it to ANYONE!
Jenelle S.
Geneva, OH
We bought this coffee bar about a month ago, and absolutely love it! We were avid believers in the Keurig, however, after the 4th machine began to stop working...we decided to shoot for something different. I have to say, Dunkin' Donuts does not get much of my business anymore! :) We make our own flavored iced and hot coffee, we have made frothed warm and cold milk for our drinks in seconds! It's so nice to make one cup, half a caraf or a ful caraf in just minutes, and with the stainless caraf, our coffee stays hot for hours! A must purchase!
Kim R.
Takes way too long to make my morning coffee. I switched from a Keurig to the Ninja and i honestly liked the Keurig was more. It didnt yell at me to clean it every other day.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I really do like this coffee bar and use it daily. We got it on sale and that makes it even better. The taste of the coffee is great and the coffee is nice and hot (unlike some other brands of coffee makers I have had). The only complaint I have is at the end, it drips so slowly for a very long (it seems) period of time.