Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen Appliancesnone
Ninja Coffee Bar 50 oz Stainless Steel Brewer System in Black

Ninja Coffee Bar™ 50 oz. Stainless Steel Brewer System in Black

by none

Become a barista in your own kitchen and enjoy fresh, hot, flavorful coffee. The Ninja Coffee Bar 50-Ounce Stainless Steel Brewer System gives you the freedom to brew any brand of coffee you want and to make virtually any drink with the built-in frother.

Worth it? I’m needing a new Keurig but wondering if I should break down and buy this!
Has anyone made tea with this? I see the ninja hot and cold brew has its own tea filter but can I make hot and cold tea with this machine as well?
After getting this, what were the biggest benefits from other machines? I’ve done a lot of research on coffee brewers and am not sure what to go with.
Start your review of Ninja Coffee Bar™ 50 oz. Stainless Steel Brewer System in Black!
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this product. Whether you’re making a carafe of coffee or just an on the go travel mug the brew is always delicious. Not to mention saves you money from spending on Starbucks or dunkin
nena S.
Kannapolis, NC
The Ninja Coffee Bar reminded me that great coffee is available at home. I was a Keurig owner for several years until I realized the nastiness inside that thing. I immediately went shopping for a new coffee maker. After much research, I found the perfect coffee maker in the Ninja. So many options, easy to clean, one cup or a whole carafe and coffee that tastes as good or better than the coffee shop. Love my Ninja!
Denise R.
Cleveland, OH
So I just got this yesterday for my birthday but I love it makes a delicious cup of coffee the milk frother is so cool I love it
Brittany M.
I’ve had this coffee maker for about a year now and we love it. Love how it has the option for a carafe or various individual cup sizes, as well as hot and cold coffee. The thermal carafe is great when you’re hosting or want to keep you’re coffee warm if you’re not drinking it all right away. The water reservoir is also very easy to remove which is a plus, because it makes it so much easier to refill the water.
Courtney A.
Brookhaven , GA
This is the best coffee pot I have ever owned. I love the settings you can choose from for the sizes & tastes. There isn’t anything I would change about this coffee pot. I would recommend this over in coffee machine.