BY NINJA #68 in Coffeemakers

The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Bar System prepares single servings of coffee, without using pods. This next-generation coffee bar system features a wide variety of brew type and brew size setting, plus a built-in frother so that you can create coffee, cafe lattes and cappuccinos to your specific preferences. Since the machine works with ground beans instead of pods, it gives you the freedom to use any brand of coffee and to adjust the amount of grounds used-allowing you to achieve unlimited variety and perfectly customized coffee drinks. Ninja's patent-pending Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee with variable levels of richness. Auto-iQ™ One-Touch Intelligence Technology draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir based on the brew type and brew size of your choice, including extra-large cups. see more...

Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Ohhh maannn!!! My love got this for me this past Christmas and let me tell you... this thing is freakin amazing! It's usually just me that drinks coffee he'll have one every so often so making a bunch of coffee when it's just me is so wasteful. This single serve is just a dream! And that you can make both hot and iced coffee is fanfrickintastic! And to top it all off you don't need to buy filters it has a built in filter you just clean out and your ready to go! You save money and get to make it just how you like It! I kinda sorta love mine!! 💓
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I absolutely love my Ninja Coffee Bar Single Serve System. I drink iced coffee the majority of the time! This machine has the option for iced coffee & that is the main reason I bought this. Absolutely no regrets! I love that I can customize the size of my coffee. Another huge pro to this machine is that you do not need pods. You can just buy regular coffee & you’re good to go! I have saved so much money since I bought this machine! I can make specialty coffee at home! Highly recommend!!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This thing has saved us tons of money. My husband loves iced coffees and such from Starbucks. We came across this at our Kmart when it was going out of business so we got it for a pretty good deal. This thing was worth every penny. It does all sorts of neat stuff and even comes with a little recipe book to help you get started on basic recipes. It's perfect for us because we never drink more than 1 cup each in the mornings but when we have guests over (in laws) over who drink a pot of coffee before 7 it's a little inconvenient but other than that, it's phenomenal. The frothing attachment is really neat and adds the finishing touch to your morning drink. Ours came with a reusable filter that we use a lot of the time but you can also buy the cone filters at the grocery store to fit in it and they work great as well. It also comes with a little measuring scoop on the side that is super handy. His coworkers actually asked him where he got his coffee because it looked so fancy.
Heather L.
Orange, NJ
I bought this item for $56 on sale at Kmart. I like that it comes in an easy to open box. It also comes with a lil booklet for different coffee recipes. I love that it has a milk frothed because I love my lattes. And it also come with several setting for the specialty and strength of the coffee. The only con is I found it runs out of water a little too fast. I have to refill the water canister at least once a week.

It is a single serve brewer, it has reusable filter. It is about 32 oz water canister also.
Marci J.
Why did I not have this sooner?  Omg the possibilities with this coffee bar are endless.  I have finally achieved my cold brew flavor by making the Over Ice and refrigerating it overnight.  In the morning, I have super strong, delicious coffee that will withstand the ingredients to my Rocket Fuel Latte and/or Bulletproof Coffee.  I have also made the most magnificent Flat Whites since my boyfriend bought this for me, AND made the most luxurious Matcha Latte with the fantastic frother.  I have not stopped at Starbucks in almost one month now that I have this glorious product!!!!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We have one at my work. I adore this machine. It makes a pretty decent cup of coffee. I like all the different brewing options. I am really into iced coffee so having that brew option is a life saver. The built is frothier is a nice touch I do like to heat my milk a little prior to frothing but I use it every time I make a cup!
Brittnay D.
Easy to use, easy to clean, comes with a recipe book, can make instant iced coffee (my personal favorite), froth milk for "fancier" drinks, brew hot coffee, and brew specialty drinks (the machine adjusts the concentration of coffee!) ... this coffee machine is unmatched and is a must-have for coffee lovers!
Betsy M.
Northampton, MA
I absolutely love having a ninja coffee bar. I love that I can make iced coffee, iced lattes and lattes. My boyfriend makes giant cups while I use the 4oz option a lot. It is quick and works great. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because my last ninja coffee bar died randomly after 2 years.
Angela G.
Jacksonville
I recently upgraded from this coffee bar to the ninja coffee bar thermal carafe system. I liked the single serve bar but the thermal carafe system is only slightly larger and allows me to make a full carafe when we have company. I love the coffee bar, I make espresso, lattes, cafe americano...even iced coffee and them all. I think the ninja design is perfect. It allows me to brew organic coffee and is easy to clean. I give the carafe system 5 stars for offering single cup or full carafe!
Elizabeth A.
Frederick, MD
I liked having the coffee maker but for the price I think it was a little too expensive since it the coffee does come out really hot and it's not like other coffee makers where u can set a timer for the coffee to start brewing .
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
Has anyone tried the Ninja coffee bar? Ninja Coffee Bar Single Serve System Looking for some feedback from people who own this product :) - this seems like a better alternative price wise to a traditional espresso machine! I am liking the price.
Rhonda L.
Anyone experiencing problems yet? I've read some reviews where the systems start leaking.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
How is this coffee system? Is a better upgrade from the keruig 2.0?