BY NINJA #74 in Coffeemakers

The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Bar System prepares single servings of coffee, without using pods. This next-generation coffee bar system features a wide variety of brew type and brew size setting, plus a built-in frother so that you can create coffee, cafe lattes and cappuccinos to your specific preferences. Since the machine works with ground beans instead of pods, it gives you the freedom to use any brand of coffee and to adjust the amount of grounds used-allowing you to achieve unlimited variety and perfectly customized coffee drinks. Ninja's patent-pending Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee with variable levels of richness. Auto-iQ™ One-Touch Intelligence Technology draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir based on the brew type and brew size of your choice, including extra-large cups. see more...

• Anyone experiencing problems yet? I've read some reviews where th...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Ninja coffee bar? Ninja Coffee Bar Single Se...2 Answers
  • How is this coffee system? Is a better upgrade fr... Be the first to answer!
Heather B.
Orange, NJ
I bought this item for $56 on sale at Kmart. I like that it comes in an easy to open box. It also comes with a lil booklet for different coffee recipes. I love that it has a milk frothed because I love my lattes. And it also come with several setting for the specialty and strength of the coffee. The only con is I found it runs out of water a little too fast. I have to refill the water canister at least once a week.

It is a single serve brewer, it has reusable filter. It is about 32 oz water canister also.
Marci J.
Why did I not have this sooner?  Omg the possibilities with this coffee bar are endless.  I have finally achieved my cold brew flavor by making the Over Ice and refrigerating it overnight.  In the morning, I have super strong, delicious coffee that will withstand the ingredients to my Rocket Fuel Latte and/or Bulletproof Coffee.  I have also made the most magnificent Flat Whites since my boyfriend bought this for me, AND made the most luxurious Matcha Latte with the fantastic frother.  I have not stopped at Starbucks in almost one month now that I have this glorious product!!!!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We have one at my work. I adore this machine. It makes a pretty decent cup of coffee. I like all the different brewing options. I am really into iced coffee so having that brew option is a life saver. The built is frothier is a nice touch I do like to heat my milk a little prior to frothing but I use it every time I make a cup!
Brittnay D.
Easy to use, easy to clean, comes with a recipe book, can make instant iced coffee (my personal favorite), froth milk for "fancier" drinks, brew hot coffee, and brew specialty drinks (the machine adjusts the concentration of coffee!) ... this coffee machine is unmatched and is a must-have for coffee lovers!
Betsy M.
Northampton, MA
I absolutely love having a ninja coffee bar. I love that I can make iced coffee, iced lattes and lattes. My boyfriend makes giant cups while I use the 4oz option a lot. It is quick and works great. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because my last ninja coffee bar died randomly after 2 years.
Elizabeth A.
I liked having the coffee maker but for the price I think it was a little too expensive since it the coffee does come out really hot and it's not like other coffee makers where u can set a timer for the coffee to start brewing .
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Omg!! A must have! I bought it as the "house gift". I needed a new coffee maker. So I found this online at Kohl's.com and researched it and thought it would be the right fit for the house. I'm so glad I did. I can make so many different drinks with it. The one set back I had was when I wanted to froth. I didn't like the fact that I have to heat the milk in the microwave. Then use the mixer on the side. I would prefer it to have all of it on the Ninja.
Ashtyn Y.
Hubert, NC
I received this as a gift, I didn’t realize to make the special drinks (Frappuccino’s, lattes, etc) you have to have a blender to blend the rest of the ingredients. It doesn’t make special drinks.. so if that’s why you’re wanting it.. then look else where. other than that big factor it brews coffee great & it’s easy to use & clean. I don’t think it’s worth $100, but since it was a gift I would give it a 4/5.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
This is my current life-bringer in my household and I have to admit, I am kind of in love with it. We used to have a Keurig and don't get me wrong, I LOVED my keurig, but with this, I grind my coffee fresh everyday, and it is amazing. That is one thing that I didn't love about the kpods. They are great, but is there really anything as good as a fresh ground, dark roast cup of coffee? I think not. The ease with this machine is super nice too. It is easy to clean, it brews quickly, and it is still the convience of a single cup brewer. It looks really stylish sitting on the counter too. The design of this is fantastic. I also love the added bonus of the frother, I kind of wish it warmed the milk as it frothed but it really isn't too much of a bother to go and heat some milk beforehand. I used to work at a coffee bar so I am a fan of latte's and mocha's and you need a good froth to achieve these the right way. I got this for a good deal at Kohls and I honestly love it. I literally have no complaints. This thing makes me function on a daily basis, there isn't a whole lot of things that you can credit with helping you think and put sentences together on the regular.
Natalia K.
Virginia Bch, VA
We got this for the Black Friday sale and as soon as it came in I fell in love! It has different options for your coffee preferences and pours the perfect size for any cup. I would recommend this to all who need a single serve coffee maker.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
Has anyone tried the Ninja coffee bar? Ninja Coffee Bar Single Serve System Looking for some feedback from people who own this product :) - this seems like a better alternative price wise to a traditional espresso machine! I am liking the price.
Rhonda L.
Anyone experiencing problems yet? I've read some reviews where the systems start leaking.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
How is this coffee system? Is a better upgrade from the keruig 2.0?