BY NINJA #51 in Coffeemakers

The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Bar System prepares single servings of coffee, without using pods. This next-generation coffee bar system features a wide variety of brew type and brew size setting, plus a built-in frother so that you can create coffee, cafe lattes and cappuccinos to your specific preferences. Since the machine works with ground beans instead of pods, it gives you the freedom to use any brand of coffee and to adjust the amount of grounds used-allowing you to achieve unlimited variety and perfectly customized coffee drinks. Ninja's patent-pending Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee with variable levels of richness. Auto-iQ™ One-Touch Intelligence Technology draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir based on the brew type and brew size of your choice, including extra-large cups. see more...

• Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new coffee maker for a couple of ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to t...3 Answers
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
*** updated review! I would not recommend it. I haven’t even had it for a year and the clean light will not go off, it now won’t even brew a hole cup of coffee, and the reservoir had emptied on to my counter/floor multiple times at night. Plus the coffee is no longer hot when it’s made. Customer service has been a joke.

First review!Love it! I got it for an awesome price at Sam's Club when my keurig died. I love all the size options! I didn't realize how watered down the keurig coffee was until I tried this one! Amazing 🙌 i have recommended it to multiple friends
Becky S.
Sacramento, Ca
I just got this for christmas and i am OBSESSED! I have always loved coffee but this machine has taken me to the next level and i cannot wait to make more drinks!
Tiffany V.
Statesville, NC
One of the best purchases I have ever made! Coffe is my life and this is the best coffee system ever made!
jeanhuber
After our old coffee maker died this was a total splurge but do worth it! We bought ours from bed bath and beyond but you can get it cheaper if you order it online straight from Ninja and are okay with just a glass coffee carafe. This was very easy to set up and very easy to use and makes delicious coffee. I love all of the options it provides. I do wish all the parts were dishwasher safe but I will deal with that for how amazing this is.
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
Love my ninja machine! I like the fact that it has different settings - full carafe, half carafe, single cup, etc. It makes it so convenient when you only want just one cup of coffee. It was a bit more on the expensive side, but I don't regret my decision to purchase this! I got mine from Bed Bath and Beyond, but pretty sure you can also purchase it at Walmart, and even Canadian Tire. It also comes with a recipe book for different drinks - hot and cold.
Kayla K.
My family and I all love the Ninja Coffee Machine!!! It is very easy to use and makes good coffee with many settings! I love using the frother too! I say this is definitely worth the money! The machine is great quality. We always get compliments on it from guests!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I got this for Christmas. It is worth the extra money. No waste like with the pods and cheaper for coffee. I am in love with this coffee machine.
Jaclyn S.
Austin, TX
Does the frother do warm and cold froth?
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm looking for a new coffee maker, but I'm not sure which one is better, I'm looking between the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System or the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker which one do you guys recommend??
Deans A.
Columbus, OH
Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to the coffee cart daily I like my lattes and flavored drinks vs a cup of coffee with creamer, will this live up to my expectations, and actually be worth making them at home vs going to the coffee shop?
Ashley J.
What is your favorite coffee drink to make using the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System