BY NINJA

The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Bar System prepares single servings of coffee, without using pods. This next-generation coffee bar system features a wide variety of brew type and brew size setting, plus a built-in frother so that you can create coffee, cafe lattes and cappuccinos to your specific preferences. Since the machine works with ground beans instead of pods, it gives you the freedom to use any brand of coffee and to adjust the amount of grounds used-allowing you to achieve unlimited variety and perfectly customized coffee drinks. Ninja's patent-pending Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee with variable levels of richness. Auto-iQ™ One-Touch Intelligence Technology draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir based on the brew type and brew size of your choice, including extra-large cups. see more...

• Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new coffee maker for a couple of ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to t...3 Answers
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a Keurig and couldn't find kcups that I loved. I saw this and had to have it. This machine is amazing! It doesn't take up a lot of space on your counter. It is so compact! It is quiet when it brews, and is very user friendly. You can brew a cup, half a pot, a whole pot, and even over ice with the pitcher it comes with. A lot of times I just pour my leftover coffee into the pitcher and keep it in the fridge and make ice coffee throughout the day! This is a must have for sure!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This coffee system is life changing! I have made numerous coffee drinks using the included recipe book and they have all been great! I love that I have numerous options on how much coffee to make and what type of coffee beverage that I want to consume. This comes with a frother that works wonderfully and easily tucks out if the way. Love, LOVE, LOVE this product! If you love your coffee, you will not be disappointed. Goodbye Starbucks.
Danielle S.
I tried the keurig, until I needed more coffee, switched to a Bunn coffee maker and then I found this gem. I love this coffee maker! A little on the pricey side but well worth every penny! I love the built in frother on the side, the different options for cup sizes and flavor, all down to the removable reusable filter. This thing is genius!
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
I have very few negative things to say about this coffee maker. It heads up really quick, has a variety of brew sizes, and I no longer have to waste paper since it has a reusable grounds filter. Of course, this coffee maker is expensive, but I find that the brew is a lot less acidic than cheaper model coffee makers and others in my household (including visitors) have noted the same observation.
Kathryn B.
Denton, TX
I bought the Ninja Coffee Bar as a gift to myself, and I couldn't be happier. The multiple brewing options and fool-proof user experience make it a great product to use. The coffee tastes great every time, and the system even looks great on the counter.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I got mine on sale at Kohls for $160, plus got $30 in Kohls Cash back plus $15 in Yes2You rewards. Aside from that and looking at the machine itself, I say YES, it's totally worth the price. It does so much, and it comes with a booklet of recipes that are so easy to follow. It set up quickly and brews quickly. Easy to clean, and the options are amazing.
Fox M.
I love this Ninja Coffee Bar! With five different brew types, six brew sizes and a built in frother you have so many options. Some of the Ninja Coffee Bars also come with a recipe book for some delicious coffee drinks. Definitely worth the money!
Angel C.
Best purchase ever! I bought this and gave up Starbucks. I love everything about this coffee maker! The iced coffee is my favorite thing to make. I use it several times a day. I love being able to make a cup or a full pot and everything in between.
Erin W.
Bridgeport, WV
One of the best investments! I use to work as a barista and this thing can make drinks better in my opinion! So many different features and you don't have to worry about pods! All my friends love coming over to have some coffee!
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Typically products I see on infomercials don't live up to the hype, but I am here to tell you this ninja coffee bar FAR surpassed my expectations. I was able to get rid of my coffee pot, espresso maker, and my keurig. The coffee this machine produces is better than any other coffe I have ever made at home, it's smooth yet bold. The built in frothed arm is a great accessory, making it easy for me to make cappuccinos all from one machine. The over ice brew is great and reminds me of cold brew coffee (which is typically steeped over many hours. If there is any question in your mind wether or not you should buy this product, take my advice and GO FOR IT!
Jaclyn S.
Austin, TX
Does the frother do warm and cold froth?
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to the coffee cart daily I like my lattes and flavored drinks vs a cup of coffee with creamer, will this live up to my expectations, and actually be worth making them at home vs going to the coffee shop?
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm looking for a new coffee maker, but I'm not sure which one is better, I'm looking between the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System or the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker which one do you guys recommend??
Ashley J.
What is your favorite coffee drink to make using the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System
Deans A.
Columbus, OH
Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?