BY NINJA #51 in Coffeemakers

The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Bar System prepares single servings of coffee, without using pods. This next-generation coffee bar system features a wide variety of brew type and brew size setting, plus a built-in frother so that you can create coffee, cafe lattes and cappuccinos to your specific preferences. Since the machine works with ground beans instead of pods, it gives you the freedom to use any brand of coffee and to adjust the amount of grounds used-allowing you to achieve unlimited variety and perfectly customized coffee drinks. Ninja's patent-pending Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee with variable levels of richness. Auto-iQ™ One-Touch Intelligence Technology draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir based on the brew type and brew size of your choice, including extra-large cups. see more...

• Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new coffee maker for a couple of ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to t...3 Answers
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
I have very few negative things to say about this coffee maker. It heads up really quick, has a variety of brew sizes, and I no longer have to waste paper since it has a reusable grounds filter. Of course, this coffee maker is expensive, but I find that the brew is a lot less acidic than cheaper model coffee makers and others in my household (including visitors) have noted the same observation.
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
I’ve had several other coffee makers, and single serve and none of them compare to this machine. The perfect coffee every time. It’s kind of expensive but worth it for the versatility. Plus the iced coffee feature is worth it alone. I love the built in milk frother too!
Amanda C.
Lexington, KY
Love love love! I can finally make specialty coffee drinks with foam at home. The lattes are so good and my favorite go-to drink is a flat white. You can customize the strength of the brew and it has a fantastic pour-over action.
Callie B.
Newton, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY COFFEE BAR! My Ninja products never disappoint. This machine is going to save me so much money on coffee & I can make it just the way I like it! Best Christmas present to myself! 😜
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
*** updated review! I would not recommend it. I haven’t even had it for a year and the clean light will not go off, it now won’t even brew a hole cup of coffee, and the reservoir had emptied on to my counter/floor multiple times at night. Plus the coffee is no longer hot when it’s made. Customer service has been a joke.

First review!Love it! I got it for an awesome price at Sam's Club when my keurig died. I love all the size options! I didn't realize how watered down the keurig coffee was until I tried this one! Amazing 🙌 i have recommended it to multiple friends
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish I could rate this 10 stars!! I purchased this on sale at Macy's when I was originally considering a Keurig. This makes the best damn coffee I have ever had. From the iced option to the specialty forte option, every mug is delish and let's not forget about the frother! Froths my flavored creamer so nicely, although I have yet to master any designs, it makes me feel like barista! A must have appliance in your home and it looks so fancy too!
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
I bought this at the beginning of the year the price is amazing for what you get it's nice that I can stop brew to feel my cup when I'm struggling to get to work the built in milk froth is awesome easy to clean and all the settings and recipe drink book is amazing I also own the ninja Ultimate blending system and it works great for turning my coffee beans in to coffee ☕ I just love how amazing this product is ❤❤❤
Elise Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this (with a stainless carafe instead of glass) for Christmas & I absolutely love it!! I love all of the different options, especially the ' over ice ' feature. I can make a full put, half a pot, a thermus, or a single cup of coffee (along with a couple extra size options). I love being able to make different specialty drinks and having a frothee. This machine has it all.... almost.

The one complaint I have is that it doesn't have a steady warm option. The stainless carafe does keep it hot for a while, but it would be nice if there was actually a keep warm option.

I've read since complaints that the clean light comes on often, but we've found if you use reverse osmosis water, the clean light rarely comes on. We still clean it, but the light hasn't came on once since we got it over a month ago!

I highly recommend this coffee system!
Brooke K.
I am 100% in love with my ninja coffee bar. If you're a coffee addict like me, this coffee maker is life changing. There's so many different sizes so it works for any time of day. I also love the recipe book it comes with because it gives you creative ideas to make your coffeehouse favorites at home.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a Keurig and couldn't find kcups that I loved. I saw this and had to have it. This machine is amazing! It doesn't take up a lot of space on your counter. It is so compact! It is quiet when it brews, and is very user friendly. You can brew a cup, half a pot, a whole pot, and even over ice with the pitcher it comes with. A lot of times I just pour my leftover coffee into the pitcher and keep it in the fridge and make ice coffee throughout the day! This is a must have for sure!
Jaclyn S.
Austin, TX
Does the frother do warm and cold froth?
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm looking for a new coffee maker, but I'm not sure which one is better, I'm looking between the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System or the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker which one do you guys recommend??
Deans A.
Columbus, OH
Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to the coffee cart daily I like my lattes and flavored drinks vs a cup of coffee with creamer, will this live up to my expectations, and actually be worth making them at home vs going to the coffee shop?
Ashley J.
What is your favorite coffee drink to make using the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System