BY NINJA #51 in Coffeemakers

The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Bar System prepares single servings of coffee, without using pods. This next-generation coffee bar system features a wide variety of brew type and brew size setting, plus a built-in frother so that you can create coffee, cafe lattes and cappuccinos to your specific preferences. Since the machine works with ground beans instead of pods, it gives you the freedom to use any brand of coffee and to adjust the amount of grounds used-allowing you to achieve unlimited variety and perfectly customized coffee drinks. Ninja's patent-pending Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee with variable levels of richness. Auto-iQ™ One-Touch Intelligence Technology draws just the right amount of water from the reservoir based on the brew type and brew size of your choice, including extra-large cups. see more...

• Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new coffee maker for a couple of ...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to t...3 Answers
Megan D.
This coffee maker is amazing for a few reasons. 1.) It allows you to make a variety of different amounts of coffee. I love that I can do a single cup (in different sizes depending on my mug) for just me or I can do a whole carafe if I have a party. 2.) I can make lattes with the press of a button and there is a built in frother. 3.) There is an iced coffee button that brews the coffee stronger for over ice. 4.) There is also a rich brew option that is not quite as strong as iced coffee but allows you to enjoy a stronger cup. 5.) THe coffee tastes delicious every time.

There are a few other little features that many coffee makers have that I love which are delay brew and the stay warm feature which allows it to keep the coffee warm for a few hours. That way my fiance and I can have our coffee at separate times since we leave the house a few hours apart.

I can only think of one disadvantage with this coffee maker and it is pretty minor. I wish the frother actually steamed the milk. The built in frother is like one of the ones you can buy for a few dollars from the store so you have to heat the milk yourself and then it essentially whips it to create the foam on top. It would be nice if I didn't have to microwave my milk every time before frothing it.
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
Seriously the best coffee machine EVER! if your a lover of coffee, or just love to make things with your hands this is totally your kinda coffee machine, it’s very simple to use and really a beautiful machine too. It’s specific sizes & types of brewing are perfect to create literally anything you could ever want! I’m so obsessed with mine! I love making my iced coffees, macchiatos, cappuccinos and coffee for when my friends and family visit!
Kristen S.
HANDS DOWN THE BEST COFFEE MAKER EVER!!! So basically this is God's gift to mankind like seriously! So I've always been just a regular 12 cup coffee pot nothing fancy kind of gal so when our Mr. Coffee pot broke it was time for an upgrade! We got this bad boy and let me tell ya coffee never tasted so good!!! My only complaint is that you do need course coffee grounds. If you use fine grounds you'll end up with gritty stuff at the bottom. But it's an easy fix by just using a filter with the permanent filter! My favorite thing about the ninja is the variety of choices. Like my husband likes super strong coffee and I don't. So it gives us the option to make a rich cup for him or a 4 oz specialty concentrated. And I can't wait for summer to use the over ice brew option! But for reals tho best coffee maker ever!!! Love that I got my own personal Starbucks! Yah boi!!!
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
I am 100% in love with this coffee bar!! My husband bought it for me for Christmas and it is amazing! I love it and use it every single day! I love that you have the option of doing just a single cup of coffee, a travel size coffee, half a pot or a whole pot! If you have had your eye on it I would highly recommend picking it up!!
Carol A.
Branford, CT
I love, love, love my coffee bar. I use it daily. I love the fact that I can make a cup or a whole carafe of coffee. And the delayed brew setting is great for my husband's early morning coffee fix. And there is nothing like waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee.
Dana S.
tampa, FL
I LOOOOOOVE my coffee maker!! I have enjoyed so many amazing cups of coffee every morning. And i get to have my iced coffee almost every afternoon. I have never used a milk frother and now im addicted!! I def recommend this for anyoje who is a coffee lover!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love my Ninja Coffee Bar! I’ve had mine for about 2 years, and I use it almost every day. I like that I can have anything from a speciality brew latte to an iced mocha coconut coffee. It’s so easy to make a special drink or even a simple cup of coffee. I also like that it has the options from a single cup all the way to a full pot. It also tells you when it needs to be cleaned! It’s the best coffee machine over ever owned or used!
Katie M.
W Henrietta, NY
We just bought this for ourselves for Christmas and we LOVE IT! We went from using a Keurig single cup brewer that was well loved to this one. We like that there is a whole pot of coffee waiting for us when we wake up in the morning and even after both of us have coffee we are able to go back for more without having to wait for more to brew. It also froths milk... doesn’t want a latte within the comfort of your own home?
Jessica P.
Terre Haute
I can brew a mug or carafe. It can be a large or small mug or half or full carafe. There are several settings for different brew strengths. Then, I finish it by frothing in milk! Why did I wait so long to ask Santa for this?!?
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
I have very few negative things to say about this coffee maker. It heads up really quick, has a variety of brew sizes, and I no longer have to waste paper since it has a reusable grounds filter. Of course, this coffee maker is expensive, but I find that the brew is a lot less acidic than cheaper model coffee makers and others in my household (including visitors) have noted the same observation.
Jaclyn S.
Austin, TX
Does the frother do warm and cold froth?
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm looking for a new coffee maker, but I'm not sure which one is better, I'm looking between the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System or the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker which one do you guys recommend??
Deans A.
Columbus, OH
Are there any downfalls to this coffee maker?
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Is it worth the price? I'm a huge coffee drinker, go to the coffee cart daily I like my lattes and flavored drinks vs a cup of coffee with creamer, will this live up to my expectations, and actually be worth making them at home vs going to the coffee shop?
Ashley J.
What is your favorite coffee drink to make using the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System