BY NINJA

Ninja CFO87 Coffee Bar Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso (new) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin B.
I’m pretty disappointed with this ninja coffee maker. First of all it takes FOREVER to brew, and my coffee isn’t really that hot, even after letting it preheat. For over $100 I expect it to work better than a Black Friday $5 special. Garbage.
Anna C.
I decide to give this a go and I’m so happy I did! I love that I can do different style drinks, brews, sizes and boldness with just one machine!! It’s simple to use and easy to clean, also doesn’t take up a ton of space like other machines.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
It's amazing how different my coffee tastes since switching to this coffee maker. It's so great! I love that in the morning when my husband is at work I can simply make myself a single cup of coffee without wasting any coffee grounds. With this coffee maker you can literally smell the amazing coffee aroma throughout the house. (there's something about that that I love) It makes the best at home coffee that I've ever had. It's a lot pricier than most coffee makers, but I promise it is SO worth every penny.
Lauren W.
Norton, MA
Love love love my Ninja Coffee Bar! So easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee. The stainless steel carafe keeps the coffee shockingly warm for a few hours. I love that we can make a single cup or a carafe depending on our needs for that day. Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
I gave up my Keurig and exclusively use my ninja! Best iced coffee hands down. I ordered from kohls online and have been so happy with it. You can choose how much coffee you use opposed to k-cups that just come in one strength
Nicole M.
Flowery Branch, GA
We decided to quit using our keurig because of the waster and difficulty cleaning the machine. We invested in a Ninja coffee bar and I couldn't be happier! It makes any brand taste amazing and never watered down. I'm so impressed! Highly recommend!
Michelle L.
Had this for a few months. It was a great purchase. I tend to use Rich Brew I think it comes out the best that way. The Carafe is a nice size and it stays warm for a long while.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
I purchased this for my Mr on father's day. We have used it multiple times a day since. I love the versatility of it! I can make a single cup for myself when I wake up, and get it ready for a full pot when everyone's up. The stainless steel carafe keeps the coffee piping hot, especially if you fill it with hot water for a few minutes before dumping it in to brew! It's easy to adjust the strength of the brew, and I really appreciate the reuSable filter so I do not throw more waste away, which is why we ditched another type of maker.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
When our old coffee maker (just a standard one) bit the dust (the second one in a few years) we decided to get a new and different one. After much research we landed on the Ninja Coffee Bar, and boy are we glad we did. I love that I can make a single cup of coffee or a carafe. I am by no means a coffee snob, but I could taste the difference. I will say, buy whole beans and grinder too, if you really want a good cup of coffee. The ground stuff is fine, but fresh makes a difference!
Melissa  A.
South Elgin, IL
I bought this a few weeks ago to replace my Keurig that had crapped out, again. I have to say, I'm in love. The coffee flavor is wonderful, it's easy to use and offers many different options. I love the carafe option and the ability to more customize my cup of joe. Lastly, I no longer feel bad for my environmental waste (no more K-cups! ) since I also puchased a reusable coffee filter. All in all, it's a wonderful product!
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
Is this worth the money? I see quite a bit of hype about it but is it easy to use and a good investment? This would make a good voxbox...hint, hint 😉🙏❤
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
How many servings does the carafe hold? Also, can this be programmed?
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Yes, totally worth the money! I feel like it's a combination of a Keruig and just a standard coffee maker. Plus it makes a good cup of coffee.
Arielle M.
I'm looking to possibly buy a ninja coffee maker. Which one is the best? I would like feedback knowing if its worth the money!