BY NINJA

Ninja CFO82 Coffee Bar Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso (new) see more...

• I have been wanting this so bad but is it truly worth all...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite speciality drink to make?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? How easy is it to use?3 Answers
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
If your a big coffee lover then this is it!! I absolutely love this thing! It's super easy to use, and has multiple functions for your liking. It has cup, travel cup, half pot, and full pot options. You can also brew rich, classic, ice brew, or specialty, which is espresso type drinks. The water resovior makes it easy to refill, just pop it off and back in. No hassle either. Also has a cleaning function, it will light up on the clean button if it detects it's ready for a cleaning brew. I just fill the resovior with 1/4 cup vinegar, and fill the rest with water. Put it to full pot, and it'll do it's thing. I always refill the resovior with just water, and run a full cleaning afterwards to get the rest of the vinager out. Mine came with the glass milk frother, although I'd like to upgrade to the newer ones with the frother on the side. I cannot say enough about this coffee pot. But I couldn't call it a coffee pot! I wake up and can't wait for my morning coffee! Although, if your not a big coffee drinker I wouldn't recommend this for you. This is defaintly for the coffee addicts, and lovers alike. I wish I could rate this 10 stars!! Oh this also has a drip stop option, so if you are ready for a cup of coffee from the pot, just turn it over to drip stop and then back on. Super easy to use period.
Dayna L.
Covington
I am now into using my THIRD Ninja Coffee Bar in the last 4 months and seriously I'm just so over it at this point. Every pot I brew leaks at the filter drip and I'm so fed up. The first one we purchased at our local Walmart and when I noticed coffee leaking out all over our counter on the first use I thought ok...maybe we just got a defective product. Took it back immediately and low and behold the second unit did the same exact thing. So by this point I'm upset and contact Ninja directly. I ship my unit to them and they send me out another one AND the third unit does the SAME EXACT THING!!!
So now basically I'm just stuck with a $100 coffee maker that I will admit makes a fantastic cup of coffee but my counter is stained and I have to keep a kitchen towel on stand by every morning or coffee will leak all out onto my floor.
Pretty shocked that a name like Ninja put out a crappy coffee maker. I should have just went with the Bunn.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I was searching for a new coffee maker for months trying to find something to replace my Keurig. The Keurig just doesn't produce a strong enough tasting coffee for me. I had been researching the Ninja Coffee Bar for a while and then I saw a deal on Zulily for one so I decided to take the plunge and buy it. Best decision! I love the taste of coffee from a drip. There are also options to make a single cup, a full pot, a larger cup to fit in a to go mug, as well as an iced coffee option. I also love the feature of setting your coffee to brew at a certain time. I set my coffee up at night and when I wake up in the morning my coffee is brewed. I highly recommend this!
Lara P.
I adore pretty much everything about this.  The coffee tastes great, all the different size options work for our changing schedules.  Its easy to clean, and easy to use.  I like how the control panel is not overcrowded, but not frustratingly minimalist.  The warmer really does keep your coffee just the right temp, no matter how much is in the pot.  My favorite is that you can do just a single cup without having to have pods.

It is a little drippy if you don't but the drip stop on every time.  The specialty brew setting will never pass for espresso, but I really didn't expect it too.  The over ice setting is disappointing.  If you use the recommended amount of ice, the coffee is room temp.  Enough ice to make it cold, and the coffee is really watered down.

All together, it is a solid machine that makes great everyday coffee without the extra options getting in the way.  I cannot regret I bought this, and would do it again.
Natalia R.
So I was trying to find a new coffee maker because my keurig makes the coffee extremely watered down. When I bought the Ninja my first thought was wow I hope this doesn't work well because it was a little pricey. (Walmart had it on sale for $80, tip for anyone who wants to go buy it!) it ended up being so good, the coffee came out so good. It's also very easy to use, which shocked me because it seemed very complex. I guess I can't return it now lol. It's a great coffee maker, definitely recommend it to coffee lovers.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
I was searching for a Ninja Coffee Bar for a few weeks and came across this one in the clearance section at my local Walmart! Talk about Score! It was $75, I didn't want to buy it full price because it is pretty spendy. I definitely think every dollar is worth it now that I've had it for about a month. Love that it is versatile in the way you can make your coffee. You can have your own specialized iced coffee at home! Or a brew that tastes very close to espresso! Before I got this coffee bar I was a coffee shop regular! Great product, I'd recommend to anyone!Ninja CF081 Coffee Bar Brewer with Glass Carafe and Reusable Filter
Melissa A.
san antonio
We have three different coffee makers. Ones just a pot, another is a single cup and then i have this one. I love the dual options the ninja offers. When I lived alone I never needed the pot but it was nice to have that option for when guests came over. I like that you can use a regular filter instead of a plastic pre made one. Saves quite a bit of money and the environment. Very easy to use. Just put your cup under and tell it what size you need, it takes care of the rest while I get ready for work. It can also make coffee to put over ice and comes with a frother for foo foo drinks. My oldest sister actually switched from her single cup coffee maker to the ninja after she started using mine. Except i guess hers is the newer version because it’s bigger and more square shaped. Either way, I love my ninja and couldn’t be happier.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
This is a wonderful machine! It brews really delicious coffee and is very quick. My only complaints is that the coffee seems to splatter if you're using a mug (anything other than the carafe it comes with). Also, I find that the half pot option is a bit too small for my husband and I to share-- but the full pot is far too much. Wish there was a between-- we usually have to make a half pot, then personal cup.
Brittany R.
After our old coffee maker broke, we invested in this Ninja and it has been the best decision we made! The biggest pro is the ability to make coffee ranging from a single cup, a tumbler or travel mug, a half carafe, or a full carafe. The device is easy to use and does not take up very much counter space. While the price is high, it has lasted us longer than any other name brand coffee maker. Highly recommend.
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
I have had this coffee maker for over 2 years it's amazing ❤️ I still love it as much as the day I got it. It makes amazing cups or pots of coffee depending on what you want and lattes. Ninja coffee bar coffee makers are the best. If you have any issues they will help you along the way or replace if needed.
Sarah P.
Bay City
I have been wanting this so bad but is it truly worth all the money?
Alyssa H.
How does this compare to the Keurig?
Kelsie A.
Danville, KY
I've been wanting to buy this but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. What makes this better then a regular coffee maker? Also how well does each function work?
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Would you recommend this? How easy is it to use?
Samantha M.
How does this compare to other single serve brewers? I'm very intrigued, especially since it can do so many types and sizes but am not sure if it's worth the hype. Is it easy to use? How does the coffee compare to a standard brewer? And how does the ice coffee feature work (I'm assuming similar to keurig - you brew hot coffee over ice)? Any input is appreciated!