BY NINJA

Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups! see more...

• Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere,...4 Answers
  • Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?1 Answers
Portia E.
Miramar, FL
I'm absolutely obsessed with my ninja! Smoothies in the morning are so easy now and so is making a blended soup.

I've used the cookie blender once and overmixed, but I'll just have to master it with more use!
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I love this blender. It was a great buy. Makes the perfect smoothies. However the dough mixer cracked very easily. But the larger pitcher and smaller 2 cups are still in great condition. Just make sure to not overfill the cups otherwise as your mixing it'll splash out.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
I did a lot of research before buying this product because I was afraid to spend so much money on something. However when I finally did it, I was so pleased with the product!! It is a great investment and well worth the price!!
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
I bought my Ninja on Amazon.com a few months ago while I was pregnant... and I've used it almost every day since then. I LOVE IT. While I was prego it helped me to get all of my daily fruits and vegetables that I needed even on days when I felt like I couldn't eat a thing. It can blend greens down to a drink with just a tiny bit of liquid (and I usually hate blended greens) that taste really good and not too gritty! I make smoothies and milk shakes and pesto with the travel cups, cookie dough and tamale dough in the food processor and in the big blender it makes a mean margarita (; . I tell everyone about the Ninja! It's great and totally worth the price.
Marcelina L.
Franklin, TN
This is a great set! I bought this at Sam's club which I found to be the cheapest than purchasing at Target, Walmart & Macy's. I make frozen fruit smoothies in the morning on my to go cup which you can just blend, add the lid and go. The travel cup makes your life easier. The power on this blender is incredible. Got this for my mother for Christmas and she loved it. She uses this blender everyday also for her smoothies!
Lorena T.
Long Beach, CA
I got this Ninja as a birtjday gift from my best friend and it's amazing! I couldnt be happier. I use it for literally everything from smoothies to salsas to baking... its a bit loud but not enough to bother me... I believe she bought it at Costco... she has one and is in love with hers as well.
Cindy C.
I got the ninja kitchen system 2 years ago as a Christmas present from my husband, and i still love it!! ... runs like new and I can make from smoothies to dough .. so I use it everyday, it was a little pricey but my husband got a discount with my khols card!! 😍
Erin P.
I absolutely ADORE having this product. It is the perfect addition to any kitchen. I love creating breakfast smoothies in the individual cups for my boyfriend and I. It keeps us full for hours and has increased our veggie intake. I love having all of the different ways to use this. I cannot wait to use it to make dough for the holiday season! Strongly recommend this product!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got one of these for Christmas and am absolutely obsessed with it! It makes amazing smoothies, perfect salsas, and great sauces. Mine also has the cheese grater attachment which is super convenient as well. Literally no complaints about this blender-well worth the money!
Heather P.
Fair oaks , CA
Love this thing. It is so versitile. I love that you can make smoothies and it has the sipper lid. So great for smoothie breakfasts!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Grove City, OH
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?