BY NINJA

Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups! see more...

• Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere,...4 Answers
  • Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?1 Answers
Deysha d.
I absolutely love this system. It has so many different attachments, you can use it for virtually anything. My whole family uses it (parents, grandparents etc.). It is very easy to use and it is very efficient and thorough in whatever you're using it for, whether it's food-processing, making a smoothie, mixing Etc. I am absolutely thrilled to have this product in my kitchen!!😁
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money for this system at first, but I'm so glad I did.  This blender works well beyond my expectations.  I needed to puree food and the consistency was perfect.  I would recommend buying this system over a food processor, which cost more money.
Trayc M.
Cape Coral
Purchased this almost 3 years ago and I can not see my life ever without my Ninja blender system! Great quality, powerful and precise blending. Still in like new condition and has been frequently used. Easy to clean.
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
I bought my Ninja on Amazon.com a few months ago while I was pregnant... and I've used it almost every day since then. I LOVE IT. While I was prego it helped me to get all of my daily fruits and vegetables that I needed even on days when I felt like I couldn't eat a thing. It can blend greens down to a drink with just a tiny bit of liquid (and I usually hate blended greens) that taste really good and not too gritty! I make smoothies and milk shakes and pesto with the travel cups, cookie dough and tamale dough in the food processor and in the big blender it makes a mean margarita (; . I tell everyone about the Ninja! It's great and totally worth the price.
Monica G.
My brother gots this one and I'm over his home like almost everyday and i love it i use it a lot i like using the single serve better than the whole blender it's less messy and perfect for me. Though the single serve annoys many brother because it's louder than the blender but it's mixes and crushes everything way faster. I would so buy one for myself but I'm too broke that's why i got my brother lol..
Erin P.
I absolutely ADORE having this product. It is the perfect addition to any kitchen. I love creating breakfast smoothies in the individual cups for my boyfriend and I. It keeps us full for hours and has increased our veggie intake. I love having all of the different ways to use this. I cannot wait to use it to make dough for the holiday season! Strongly recommend this product!
Eva H.
Needed something that I could use as a blender and food processor. I use mine a lot during the spring and summer to make to-go smoothies. I would pack the individual cups the night before and blend it right before I leave the house. My favorite smoothie is a green pear and spinach smoothie, very basic and easy to make.
Marcelina L.
Franklin, TN
This is a great set! I bought this at Sam's club which I found to be the cheapest than purchasing at Target, Walmart & Macy's. I make frozen fruit smoothies in the morning on my to go cup which you can just blend, add the lid and go. The travel cup makes your life easier. The power on this blender is incredible. Got this for my mother for Christmas and she loved it. She uses this blender everyday also for her smoothies!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love this ninja blender set. The base is super sturdy and even has suction cups on it that attach without even applying any pressure. The main blender is huge and would be perfect for large gatherings or big families. However, I love being able to blend in the same cup that I am drinking out of!
Dana W.
Concord, CA
We use this regularly for smoothies and milk shakes. It works great. We have tried 3 different blenders for the same purpose before this, and the Ninja tops them all. It is super powerful and doesn't leave any big chunks if you don't want them. My base stopped working for some reason and the manufacturer was very quick to replace it for me. Highly recommend.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?