BY NINJA

Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups! see more...

• Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere,...3 Answers
  • Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?1 Answers
Cindy C.
I got the ninja kitchen system 2 years ago as a Christmas present from my husband, and i still love it!! ... runs like new and I can make from smoothies to dough .. so I use it everyday, it was a little pricey but my husband got a discount with my khols card!! 😍
Lorena T.
Long Beach, CA
I got this Ninja as a birtjday gift from my best friend and it's amazing! I couldnt be happier. I use it for literally everything from smoothies to salsas to baking... its a bit loud but not enough to bother me... I believe she bought it at Costco... she has one and is in love with hers as well.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I love this blender. It was a great buy. Makes the perfect smoothies. However the dough mixer cracked very easily. But the larger pitcher and smaller 2 cups are still in great condition. Just make sure to not overfill the cups otherwise as your mixing it'll splash out.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got one of these for Christmas and am absolutely obsessed with it! It makes amazing smoothies, perfect salsas, and great sauces. Mine also has the cheese grater attachment which is super convenient as well. Literally no complaints about this blender-well worth the money!
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
We were given this as a gift. At first we didn't know if we'd use it to the extent to justify the cost.
I've made baby food and smoothies for a toddler. Along with plenty of other things for us.
It's one the my favorite gadgets and is used almost daily.
Annie  .
Livonia, MI
Have used this on many occasions from making a smoothie, to cookie dough, and even juicing. It blends to perfection. Doesn't leave large chicks of ice which can be a totally pain when trying to enjoy a delicious smoothie or shake.
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
I am pretty much in love with this thing. I got it almost 3 months ago and I LOVE it. It has really made maintaining a healthy lifestyle easy. It works amazing and is super powerful. It does everything that the description says.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I did a lot of research before buying this product because I was afraid to spend so much money on something. However when I finally did it, I was so pleased with the product!! It is a great investment and well worth the price!!
Hailey  H.
I LOVE our ninja I got it for my boyfriend for our one year and he uses it almost every day. I can say it is the best blender that we have ever owned. We will probably never own anything other than a ninja ever again.
Jessica S.
This ninja is my bestfriend. I use it for absolutely everything!!! I make smoothies daily and it's great for other things like guacamole and mashed potatoes.
Blends in seconds!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?