BY NINJA

Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups! see more...

• Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am ...3 Answers
  • Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
This is the best blender I have ever used. It blends everything so well and makes it very smooth.
Nacole E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love the ninja. I have no complaints because it's the best blender we have.
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
I bought my Ninja on Amazon.com a few months ago while I was pregnant... and I've used it almost every day since then. I LOVE IT. While I was prego it helped me to get all of my daily fruits and vegetables that I needed even on days when I felt like I couldn't eat a thing. It can blend greens down to a drink with just a tiny bit of liquid (and I usually hate blended greens) that taste really good and not too gritty! I make smoothies and milk shakes and pesto with the travel cups, cookie dough and tamale dough in the food processor and in the big blender it makes a mean margarita (; . I tell everyone about the Ninja! It's great and totally worth the price.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My mother in law as well as her mother have this awesome blender and it is absolutely amazing and very strong
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
We were given this as a gift. At first we didn't know if we'd use it to the extent to justify the cost.
I've made baby food and smoothies for a toddler. Along with plenty of other things for us.
It's one the my favorite gadgets and is used almost daily.
Lorena T.
Long Beach, CA
I got this Ninja as a birtjday gift from my best friend and it's amazing! I couldnt be happier. I use it for literally everything from smoothies to salsas to baking... its a bit loud but not enough to bother me... I believe she bought it at Costco... she has one and is in love with hers as well.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I love this blender. It was a great buy. Makes the perfect smoothies. However the dough mixer cracked very easily. But the larger pitcher and smaller 2 cups are still in great condition. Just make sure to not overfill the cups otherwise as your mixing it'll splash out.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got one of these for Christmas and am absolutely obsessed with it! It makes amazing smoothies, perfect salsas, and great sauces. Mine also has the cheese grater attachment which is super convenient as well. Literally no complaints about this blender-well worth the money!
Eva H.
Needed something that I could use as a blender and food processor. I use mine a lot during the spring and summer to make to-go smoothies. I would pack the individual cups the night before and blend it right before I leave the house. My favorite smoothie is a green pear and spinach smoothie, very basic and easy to make.
Jessica S.
This ninja is my bestfriend. I use it for absolutely everything!!! I make smoothies daily and it's great for other things like guacamole and mashed potatoes.
Blends in seconds!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?