BY NINJA

Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups! see more...

• Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am ...3 Answers
  • Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?1 Answers
Monica G.
My brother gots this one and I'm over his home like almost everyday and i love it i use it a lot i like using the single serve better than the whole blender it's less messy and perfect for me. Though the single serve annoys many brother because it's louder than the blender but it's mixes and crushes everything way faster. I would so buy one for myself but I'm too broke that's why i got my brother lol..
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love this ninja blender set. The base is super sturdy and even has suction cups on it that attach without even applying any pressure. The main blender is huge and would be perfect for large gatherings or big families. However, I love being able to blend in the same cup that I am drinking out of!
Cindy C.
I got the ninja kitchen system 2 years ago as a Christmas present from my husband, and i still love it!! ... runs like new and I can make from smoothies to dough .. so I use it everyday, it was a little pricey but my husband got a discount with my khols card!! 😍
Teresa H.
Hickory, NC
Love it works really well. I even tried Crusheen I like the video because I didn't believe it would turn it that powdery and I did. I'm very impressed
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money for this system at first, but I'm so glad I did.  This blender works well beyond my expectations.  I needed to puree food and the consistency was perfect.  I would recommend buying this system over a food processor, which cost more money.
Trayc M.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased this almost 3 years ago and I can not see my life ever without my Ninja blender system! Great quality, powerful and precise blending. Still in like new condition and has been frequently used. Easy to clean.
Dana W.
Concord, CA
We use this regularly for smoothies and milk shakes. It works great. We have tried 3 different blenders for the same purpose before this, and the Ninja tops them all. It is super powerful and doesn't leave any big chunks if you don't want them. My base stopped working for some reason and the manufacturer was very quick to replace it for me. Highly recommend.
Annie  .
Livonia, MI
Have used this on many occasions from making a smoothie, to cookie dough, and even juicing. It blends to perfection. Doesn't leave large chicks of ice which can be a totally pain when trying to enjoy a delicious smoothie or shake.
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
I am pretty much in love with this thing. I got it almost 3 months ago and I LOVE it. It has really made maintaining a healthy lifestyle easy. It works amazing and is super powerful. It does everything that the description says.
Hailey  H.
I LOVE our ninja I got it for my boyfriend for our one year and he uses it almost every day. I can say it is the best blender that we have ever owned. We will probably never own anything other than a ninja ever again.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?