Add a Photo

By NINJA
Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups!
Photos (4)
Monica G.
Monica G.
My brother gots this one and I'm over his home like almost everyday and i love it i use it a lot i like using the single serve better than the whole blender it's less messy and perfect for me. Though the single serve annoys many brother because it's louder than the blender but it's mixes and crushes everything way faster. I would so buy one for myself but I'm too broke that's why i got my brother lol..
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love this ninja blender set. The base is super sturdy and even has suction cups on it that attach without even applying any pressure. The main blender is huge and would be perfect for large gatherings or big families. However, I love being able to blend in the same cup that I am drinking out of!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
I got the ninja kitchen system 2 years ago as a Christmas present from my husband, and i still love it!! ... runs like new and I can make from smoothies to dough .. so I use it everyday, it was a little pricey but my husband got a discount with my khols card!! 😍
Trayc M.
Trayc M.
Fort Myers, FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Ninja BL771 Mega Kitchen System, 1 ea
Purchased this almost 3 years ago and I can not see my life ever without my Ninja blender system! Great quality, powerful and precise blending. Still in like new condition and has been frequently used. Easy to clean.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Hickory, NC
Love it works really well. I even tried Crusheen I like the video because I didn't believe it would turn it that powdery and I did. I'm very impressed
Annie  .
Annie .
Livonia, MI
Have used this on many occasions from making a smoothie, to cookie dough, and even juicing. It blends to perfection. Doesn't leave large chicks of ice which can be a totally pain when trying to enjoy a delicious smoothie or shake.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My mother in law as well as her mother have this awesome blender and it is absolutely amazing and very strong
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
We were given this as a gift. At first we didn't know if we'd use it to the extent to justify the cost.
I've made baby food and smoothies for a toddler. Along with plenty of other things for us.
It's one the my favorite gadgets and is used almost daily.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Ninja BL771 Mega Kitchen System, 1 ea
Needed something that I could use as a blender and food processor. I use mine a lot during the spring and summer to make to-go smoothies. I would pack the individual cups the night before and blend it right before I leave the house. My favorite smoothie is a green pear and spinach smoothie, very basic and easy to make.
Erin P.
Erin P.
New York , NY
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Ninja BL771 Mega Kitchen System, 1 ea
I absolutely ADORE having this product. It is the perfect addition to any kitchen. I love creating breakfast smoothies in the individual cups for my boyfriend and I. It keeps us full for hours and has increased our veggie intake. I love having all of the different ways to use this. I cannot wait to use it to make dough for the holiday season! Strongly recommend this product!
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?