BY NINJA

Professional, High-Powered Innovative Tool 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System 2 Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing 3 72 oz Professional Blender Jar, 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl with 3-Cup Bowl-in-Bowl 4 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing 5 Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds as well as BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe For the first time ever you get the same professional high performance power in both the single serve as well as the 72 ounce pitcher! Ninja Single Serve Blending Cups allow you to crush ice into snow, blend whole fruits vegetables into delicious drinks, create resort style blended drinks! Full size blender performance now in individual cups! see more...

• Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am ...3 Answers
  • Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?1 Answers
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money for this system at first, but I'm so glad I did.  This blender works well beyond my expectations.  I needed to puree food and the consistency was perfect.  I would recommend buying this system over a food processor, which cost more money.
Eva H.
Foodie Expert
Needed something that I could use as a blender and food processor. I use mine a lot during the spring and summer to make to-go smoothies. I would pack the individual cups the night before and blend it right before I leave the house. My favorite smoothie is a green pear and spinach smoothie, very basic and easy to make.
Lorena T.
Long Beach, CA
I got this Ninja as a birtjday gift from my best friend and it's amazing! I couldnt be happier. I use it for literally everything from smoothies to salsas to baking... its a bit loud but not enough to bother me... I believe she bought it at Costco... she has one and is in love with hers as well.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I love this blender. It was a great buy. Makes the perfect smoothies. However the dough mixer cracked very easily. But the larger pitcher and smaller 2 cups are still in great condition. Just make sure to not overfill the cups otherwise as your mixing it'll splash out.
Trayc M.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased this almost 3 years ago and I can not see my life ever without my Ninja blender system! Great quality, powerful and precise blending. Still in like new condition and has been frequently used. Easy to clean.
Erin P.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely ADORE having this product. It is the perfect addition to any kitchen. I love creating breakfast smoothies in the individual cups for my boyfriend and I. It keeps us full for hours and has increased our veggie intake. I love having all of the different ways to use this. I cannot wait to use it to make dough for the holiday season! Strongly recommend this product!
Dana W.
Concord, CA
We use this regularly for smoothies and milk shakes. It works great. We have tried 3 different blenders for the same purpose before this, and the Ninja tops them all. It is super powerful and doesn't leave any big chunks if you don't want them. My base stopped working for some reason and the manufacturer was very quick to replace it for me. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Foodie Expert
This is the best blender I have ever used. It blends everything so well and makes it very smooth.
Hailey  H.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE our ninja I got it for my boyfriend for our one year and he uses it almost every day. I can say it is the best blender that we have ever owned. We will probably never own anything other than a ninja ever again.
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
I am pretty much in love with this thing. I got it almost 3 months ago and I LOVE it. It has really made maintaining a healthy lifestyle easy. It works amazing and is super powerful. It does everything that the description says.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Does this Ninja live up to the hype? I see it everywhere, but am not sure if I want to take the plunge and buy it. Any advice would be great.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
Is this the Ninja machine that also heats the product too?