Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesNinja
72 oz 1500W Mega Kitchen System w/ Auto IQ & Prep Bowl

Ninja 72 oz. 1500W Mega Kitchen System w/ Auto IQ & Prep Bowl

by Ninja

Tackle tough tasks in the kitchen with this Nutri Ninja mega kitchen system. Crush ice, chop, blend, and extract vital vitamins and nutrients from your favorite foods thanks to the Ninja's Auto-IQ technology. This agile appliance has everything you need to make a meal or fix a snack-with a 72-oz pitcher, three different single-serving sized cups with lids, and processing bowls, plus a convenient cookbook to get you started. From Ninja.

How good is this machine?
What do you think about juicing? Do you think it’s good source of weight lost ? Are a boost on being healthy?
Start your review of Ninja 72 oz. 1500W Mega Kitchen System w/ Auto IQ & Prep Bowl!
Poppy  D.
Charlotte, NC
Ninja 72 oz. 1500W Mega Kitchen System w/ Auto IQ & Prep Bowl uploaded by Poppy  D.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Thanks to my fellow influenster! I decided to buy this ninja mega kitchen based on the poll and advice from you guy. I bought this for the food processor and it's really powerful. I was able to make a tasty Thai chili paste with it. Really happy with my purchase!
Rozy K.
Anaheim, CA
Ninja 72 oz. 1500W Mega Kitchen System w/ Auto IQ & Prep Bowl uploaded by Rozy K.
Love it so much I use it every day with a lot of different things, highly recommended. Ninja Mega Kitchen System
Rosa N.
Homestead, FL
Best food processor I’ve owned. Love the variety of blades and very powerful. Touch screen easy to use and readable. Very practical machine!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Purchased at: Costco
Great sturdy good quality product. Unfortunately for me it was little bit annoying to lock the lid every single time. Also i am not a big fan of square shape. It doesn't mix things as good as if it would be more round. All and all great quality for the price.
member-4ec8e1
Ninja 72 oz. 1500W Mega Kitchen System w/ Auto IQ & Prep Bowl uploaded by member-4ec8e1
Tengo este juego de licuadora y solo me gusta el procesador es bueno porque la licuadora no me gusta nada🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
We got this for my mom as a gift and she absolutely loves it. She says the food processor is the best thing she’s ever used (she even threw her old one away!). It comes with a blender too which is so nice. You can even make stuff in a mini blender cup and take it on the go
Krystyna M.
I use my Ninja for everything! This is such a great blender, food processor, chopper, and so much more! I would recommend to everyone!
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
I am in love with my ninja. It was worth every penny. I bought mine at kohls so I could get kohls cash. I love the versatility of this blender. I make smoothie bowls, smoothies, cookie dough, dip.. so many things. It is a lifesaver and the best blender I have ever bought.
Angie T.
Rosenberg, TX
I use the small cup almost every day. If you don’t fasten it correctly it leaks. Otherwise it’s a good product and lots of uses from food processor to blenders. I have it for years. All ninja products are good.
Stacy W.
This is the best brand I have ever used. I started using it to make baby food and I still to this day use it almost every day