BY NONE

Lauryn M.
I LOVED this book. I’m not spoiling anything, but the ending was very sad since I fell totally in love with Peter through the book. It was totally worth my money, and actually made me cry which I don’t do much while reading books.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
I LOVED this book. I am a huge fan of Jodi Picoult, and have loved every book I’ve read of hers. This book definitely pulls at your heart strings. It is also very relevant to many events that have happened recently. I definitely recommend.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Jodi has a way of sucking you into a story and actually makes you feel what the characters are. This book is so compelling and worth the read. Everyone should read this
MaKenna E.
Absolutely amazing book! Jodi picoult has a beautiful way with words. Even though this is a sad book it's still one of my favorites based on her skill with writing and creating emotion throughout the book.
Amelia G.
Philly
Incredibly well researched and written book. By far one of the more heart wrenching school shooting related books I've ever read. The characters are deep, complicated, and scarily relatable to ourselves and those we know.
Kelsey B.
It's been a while since I read this book but I still remember the end <3 it truly is mesmerizing and eye opening to the struggles of teenagers in high school
Jennifer K.
Cromwell, CT
I really like the book a lot because the author gives you the point of view of all the characters during each event.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
One of my favorite books ever!!! I've read it so many times that i lost count. So hard to put this one down!!!!
Amanda L.
Great book. Had you hooked from the beginning. You flipped through the pages as fast as you could!
Rosie B.
Winnipeg, MB
I just finished this after I read The Pact. An emotional read. Highly suggest this book, she captures every characters books and sweeps you away in her world. Many tears were shed. Love it!!