Ninebot KickScooter ES1L

by Ninebot

The Ninebot KickScooter ES1L’s integrated body is manufactured with Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, and its strength per unit density is 1.3 times that of steel. This gives it a portable weight of 24.3lbs (11kg) in the ES family and a payload of 220lbs (100kg). The fine-powder spraying process improves the anti-corrosion ability and makes the texture of the surface smoother to the touch. The Ninebot customized high-quality lithium-ion battery pack has stronger shock resistance, flame retardancy, and is IPX6 water resistant. This makes the battery safer, and more reliable. In addition, one charge can take you up to 12.4 miles. The front LED headlight effectively increases visibility up to 44ft. With front electronic, and rear foot brakes, the braking distance is 3 feet 3⅜ inches (4 meters).

3 Different Riding Modes to Fit Your Style
Safety Mode: Longer Range / Top Speed: 9.3mph / 12.4 miles range

Standard Mode: Better Riding Experience / Top Speed: 12.4mph / A Good Balance of Speed and Range

Sports Mode: Full Speed Ahead / Quick Start, Full power, Smoothers Inclines

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ninebot KickScooter ES1L!
Zia S.
New York
Really happy with this product. Its well thought out. Its overbuilt and will last a long time. It airs on the side of safety. I am 200lbs and get 35-40 kms out of this in sport mode. On flat ground it can get me to 30kmh. On a hill it will be about 12-20kmh. I was surprised it can also work quite well manually kicking it. This scooter is perfect for home owners wanting to explore their local community. For RVers, for the cabin, for urban centers, for drivers exploring new areas. It isn’t good for commuting on transit unless you are allowed to roll a bicycle around. Its awkward to carry folded and rolling around takes up the footprint of a small bicycle. If you need to be on a bus, you will want a smaller scooter or one that can trolley. I took this thing for 10 kms on gravel trail and it did alot better than I thought. Some mud and rocky bits. More fun than walking the trail and alot faster but never dangerously fast. In flat bike paths, this thing does give some thrill of acceleration. This thing is not snap your neck trilling but if you enjoy a casual bike ride then this scooter will deliver. If you live in a very hilly area, it might be underpowered if you weigh 220lbs. Still can work but speeds likely in low teens climbing hills. Considering getting a second one so I can ride w friends! Warning to check tire pressures! I visually looked and tires werent flexing much w my weight. Rode and bit and assumed it handled bumps terribly. Filled up to 50psi and its riding awesome! Tire pressure is extremely important!
Magerly M.
my kid
Bueno, me parece unnproticto proactivo que mantiene ala agente o ala persona activa conveniente para salir a pasear o ir al parque, me gusta este producto lo malo que para niños es un tanto peligroso, hay algunos que les cuesta mucho manejarlos

Looking for your answer?