Nine West Women's Nude Strap Watch 32mm Nw/1712PKRG uploaded by Vannesa C.Nine West Women's Nude Strap Watch 32mm Nw/1712PKRG uploaded by Aba J.

BY NINE WEST

Nine West Women's Nude Strap Watch 32mm Nw/1712PKRG Jewelry & Watches Watches - Watches see more...

Kathy R.
Nine West makes everything with style. I own this Nine West watch and I did not think it would become my favorite watch to wear. It’s very effective plus affordable. I wear it almost all the time.
Vannesa C.
Phoenix , AZ
My husband got me this watch and it's so classy simple and pretty I have a Kate spade but I wear this one more often
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
Very beautiful piece, the rose gold is a nice contrast to the blush. I think it’s perfect sized watch and can wear well with anything. Plusssss! It’s Nine West! That should’ve been my first main point. Their stuff is always on the classy side.