Nine West Ava Tote uploaded by Gabriella G.Nine West Ava Tote uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY NINE WEST

Nine West Ava Tote Women's - Handbags & Accessories Handbags & Accessories (new) see more...

Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
One of my favorite bands is Nine West. I have several purses from this brand. They range from thirty to one hundred fifty dollars depending on the style. I love the messenger style bags.... They are good for trips, if you don't want a big hand bag. These purses are also good quality leather. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I bought this bag in black in borton store in PA and love is roomy. It has a pocket inside with zipper that is very roomy as well. Its an affordabke bag and the leather material is great.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this and all Nine West Bags! This is my favorite brand because they have outrageous designs and the price is affordable. This is so easy to combine, has a lot of space and is just beautiful. Is the perfect mix between quality, beauty and price!
Gabriella G.
Kissimmee , FL
Nine West is so affordable and amazing! I love this creme purse by them!!! They are such a nice brand
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
I love this bag. Perfect for a day out or brunch. It holds everything, which means if you're packing for a whole day out of just an hour in town, this bag has your back.