BY NONE

Susanna M.
I adore this album, I don't know why it's not played more or hasn't charted. He has great songs, famous featured artists, and you can really connect with most of the lyrics. It's definitely slow jams and not bar or club music though. But I love this digital album I got off iTunes.
Morgan R.
I have had this album on repeat for months now, ever since I got it. Charlie's music is easy-going, great to listen to, and never gets old. You'll love every song!
Susann V.
Such an amazing artist! He's a great singer/performer! I love his voice to much! I didn't at first but he kinda grew on me haha! :)
Alivia J.
Owensboro
I LOVE THIS! All the songs are amazing and catchy. My favorite is definitely Marvin Gaye and Dangerously.
Kayla C.
Belleville, ON
This album is amazing! I've heard a few of Charlie's songs on the radio, and I liked them all but didn't realize it was all the same artist until recently. I have been listening to this album on repeat for about a week now. I would definitely recommend having a listen to it! He is a very talented artist.
Anton L.
Absolutely loved this album. From the slow songs to the upbeat songs, there is never a dull moment when listening to this album!
Madi L.
Charlie puth is so under rated! I love his voice and all his songs! He is so naturally talented and this album is full of hits