Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersNina Ricci
Nina Soft Body Lotion 66 Oz / 200 Ml for Women by Nina Ricci

Nina Soft Body Lotion 6.6 Oz / 200 Ml for Women by Nina Ricci

by Nina Ricci

Nina Soft Body Lotion 6.6 Oz / 200 Ml for Women by Nina Ricci. The Italian designer Nina Ricci came up with the fresh perfume namely Nina in 1987, a feminine floral woody fragrance. They have collected notes from finest flowers and fruits and mixed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nina Soft Body Lotion 6.6 Oz / 200 Ml for Women by Nina Ricci!
easther O.
I really like this lotion, I use for my hands only though. It feels really hydrating and moisturising. It leaves my hands soft and smooth. It also has a great smell!
Melissa T.
Smiths Falls, Ontario
I love the smell but I don’t feel like this lotion help moisturize my hands. I have very dry hands so I am very picky with my lotion.
Lisbett M.
Doral, FL
Me enamore de esa fragancias es divina su olor se queda bastante tiempo además de un buen precio

Looking for your answer?