BY NINA RICCI

Nina Ricci Nina Leau Eau Fraiche eau de toilette spray for women is a brand new fragrance launched by famed perfume house Nina Ricci, with its delicate aroma providing a subtle, romantic twist on the signature Nina fragrance. Nina Leau Eau Fraiche by Nina Ricci opens with top notes of grapefruit, green apple, mandarin and neroli flower, blending with a heart of cherry, gardenia and water accords, all of which is rounded off with a smooth base of sensual musks. Here at Fragrance Direct our customers are big fans of the Nina Ricci perfumes and toiletries that we have on offer, and this Nina Ricci Nina Leau Eau Fraiche eau de toilette spray for women is sure to become a firm favourite for its refreshing, feminine aroma that makes it the perfect daytime scent. see more...

Yoldaris J.
I love this perfume, my boyfriend gave it to me and since then I love your scent, I love his discreet but sensual aroma, besides the design of its packaging kill me, no doubt it's perfect!
Lilibeth M.
Its a good frangance but not for every day, at least for me... I think is better for a night out
Grace L.
Markham, ON
The reason for the purchase was because of the gorgeous packaging. I've been doing a lot of research on this perfume because I couldn't get my hands on to try the fragrance myself. This perfume is perfect for the spring and summer. The top note of the perfume is fruity and crisp then it leaves a warm floral finish.
Kimberly C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I purchased this product because I love Nina Ricci scents! The packaging is beautiful and looks lovely on my makeup vanity. The smell is light and perfect for every day. I would recommend this product.
Elena L.
Galati, Romania
I own this perfume and all I can say about it that is simply beautiful, is sensual, floral, blends well on my skin and also lasts around 6 to 7 hours.