BY NINA RICCI

Nina By Nina Ricci Edt Spray 2, 7 Oz For Women see more...

Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ohh want to have this perfume, I am a lover of perfumes and many people have recommended this, I have friends who have it and their smell is so incredible, a sweet smell of apple perfect !!Too bad it's so small :c
Karla G.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was dying to have this, and my dad got it for me! I LOVE IT
the fragance is so sweet and fresh, like candy. I try not to use it so much because I don't want to run out of it lol.
It's worth the price for sure.
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
This is one of my favorite scents, and the price was great. I only use this for special events. I am glad I found this perfume at Walgreens and purchased it for a great price.
Nataliya g.
This is the most yummiest perfume ever it smells like fresh apples and the sent lasts a long time i am in love with this sent i get complements all the time .and people always ask me what i wear and i say Nina By Nina Ricci Edt Spray
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so fresh and it is very very long lasting. it pretty much last all day. i get complements from family and friend about the scent.
Glenis D.
It was my first perfume, I love it, it has a soft touch sweet but not palls, buy the issue carrying a body lotion with the same scent, a perfume with a rich smell and very beautiful presentation.
Amber  s.
Best scent ever. I wore this in college and was told I smelt the best all the time!!! It's super sweet and juicy.
Lina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh this is the best perfume ever! I wish it wasn't so tiny. I use it only for special occasions. It's a sweet scent but not overbearingly sweet.
Marilia G.
panama city
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so good!
It's a really good fruity smell but not overwhelming at all.
And the bottle is the cuttest thing I the world. Love it
The Curious F.
Thetford, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi there! Today I will be reviewing the Nina Ricci Nina Edt Spray 2. 7 Oz By. This perfume has no comparison to any of the other perfumes I have used! This is probably the sweetest and most wonderful perfume I've ever smelt. The scent is so unique and irreplaceable that it lasts literally day in clothes just like almost all high end perfumes. It's perfect for someone searching for a soft fragrance, not to mention about the bottle. The shape is so adorable and original it beats many brands' smell and packaging! Overall, I have no words the smell is different and if you were interested in buying this perfume, which I would really recommend, one spray is enough to last for days. It's so good that I have used all the bottle in about 2 months!

- Bye Lovelies! ⚜️