Nina Ricci Nina by  Eau de Toilette uploaded by Astrea D.

Nina Ricci Nina by Eau de Toilette

BY NINA RICCI

Nina by Nina Ricci Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Nina Ricci Nina by Eau de Toilette
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Perfumes and colognes are super important for all women, for personally I have several that are my favorite one of them is Nina rich I love its aroma is very fresh sweet can be used both day and night obviously by be fragrance permeates the skin and lasts all day and more love
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this fragrance is very youthful and fresh love it because it's fruity floral sweet with light destelo lime fascinates me durability is high I love to day is very fresh is an icon for me I adore your packaging looks very nice in the toilet
It contains a generous amount is well priced
Jenny D.
This smells like flower heaven. Its not so overwhelming like any other floral perfume, because I usually get a headache from the other perfumes but this has a subtle smell.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
DISGUSTING. I hate the smell of this. It is similar to a children's fruity candy or drink. It is WAAAAYYY too strong and dark for me to personally like.
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
I love this perfume!! I had it a couple years back and would always receive compliments when wearing it. I think the bottle is really cute too !
member-7570eae6c
Sterling Heights, MI
I love perfume and I also love collecting them and I wish that I can have this perfume because I think that it is going to be a grate perfume
Samantha W.
Fruita, CO
This is my favorite perfume--ever. The scent is so pretty and versatile. I'm constantly complimented when I wear it!
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
My favorite perfume! It smells really sweet and feminine. The packing is perfect! I use it a lot and I have mine for over 1 year. Also the amazing dmell stat with me all day.
Maria P.
This has been my perfume "crush" ever since I was a kid and I saw the TV ad. It's smells like flowers and really sweet
Stephanie D.
Stirlingshire, Falkirk
One of my all time favourites! Smells so fruity and sweet, which I love! Can’t go wrong with Nina Ricci! ❤️