BY NINA RICCI

Mademoiselle Ricci is a declaration and a perfume of ever-lasting love, dedicated to elegant, impertinent and irresistibly sensual women.

A pink woody floral set against Musk and White Wood, enveloping and deliciously attractive, in which each note reveals the facets of Mademoiselle Ricci:
- the chic of Rose Centifolia
- the hint of craziness of Eglantine
- the sensuality of Pink Laurel
- the vibrancy of Pink Pepper.

Buy on Amazon
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I use this perfume not often. They gave it to me. For me, he is in the mood. Perfume is very romantic, for a young girl who watches herself and is used to fascinating men. For me, it smells like a rose, but most likely a bush. Very light aroma. Summer. As an additional fragrance for young girls fit, but as the main do not think.
Kubra S.
I love this product smells really nice really nice for your skin because usually perfume turn my skin but this one was really nice I also love how it smells it isn't that strong or it's not that soft is just right for your skin and for you to smell good
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
I smelled this perfume on someone randomly one time before and they're comment about this perfume was "it's amazing". By their comment it is obvious that this scent is good and I'm excited to try out it very soon
carrah b.
Alvin, TX
amazing!! smells like a beautiful garden and i've bought this product several times! i wear this so often people call it my "signature smell" and love it!! it last all day!! i recommend this to everyone!
Monique M.
I bought this on a trip to Paris a while ago and I fell in love with it. I love the sweet not intoxicating smell. My husband loves it too! As any other French perfum it lasts all day.
Camila C.
Villa Alemana
Nina Ricci is a goddes with this perfume, the fragrance keeps for a long time in your day, it makes you feel fresh. The bottle is beautiful, so refined and with a style of princess that at least I love it
Gabriela V.
Lawrence , KS
Mamma mia! Are we into a secret. This perfume ladies! I just couldn't get enough of it, such a rich and sweet fragrance, it stays on for hours on end. I was enamored by it, and would definitely go try it on and buy it soon!
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
I love this fragrance! The smell is the perfect balance between sweet and sophisticated (lol). It's long-lasting and It's worth every penny and is my favorite now even though I can't find it anymore.
Robin J.
Tacoma, WA
One of the few fragrances that emits a different aroma on the individual woman who wears it.

my sister purchased it and untried it. the violet and pink pepper lasted all day. subtle, sophisticated and feminine without being cloyingly sweet. I loved it.
Jessie P.
Bought this in Paris and I can only find it when I go back to Europe and I'm crushed! I love this more than any other fragrance I have purchased
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
What kind of scent does this have? Where can I find it?
Pyetra M.
Quanto custa ?
Jessica B.
Is this a sweet scent? Or is it fruity?
Courtney H.
Wollongong
Can anyone tell me if this is worth the money? Does it smell nice etc
Kati M.