BY NINA RICCI

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Perfumed Body Lotion, 6.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I like scented lotions and this one works so well that I don't need to use perfume with it! Keeps my skin soft and smelling like I just jumped out of the shower!
This is my 3rd favorite perfume of all time. It smells lovely and never gets "old"! Actually it's tied for 2nd place, really. I really love it for all occasions
Mora V.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
This makes your body smell extremely great and it leaves my skin super soft.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Call me old-fashioned, but this is by far my favorite scent. When I was growing up my mom used it, that may have something to do with it. I've tried a bunch of perfumes, but I always go back to this. It's lovely and soft, doesn't make your nose burn, and it doesn't irritate as the day goes on.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
My mom uses this perfume and whenever she can I buy her the set with the body lotion. She loves it. This smells amazing. Smells warm and cozy.
SOUZAN G.
SOUZAN G.
Wallington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Air du Temps Perfumed Body Lotion
My favorite one :) love be this product:):):):):):):):):)):)
Erica D.
Erica D.
Toronto ON
This smells absolutely amazing. I got a sample and since than I've purchased three bottles. Even perfect for gifts if your ever looking!
neelima y.
neelima y.
india
This is seriously awesome product.. it smells wowwwwwww..I loved it..everyone thought I used some scent..loved it..loved it..loved it