Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Eau De Toilette Spray

by L'air du Temps

Nina Ricci L Air du Temps L Air du Temps Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Eau De Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
Every time I smell it, it reminds me of my mom.in reviews
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It has a super clean, fresh scent , i get so many compliments when I wear this ! It’s been around for so long ... that’s because it’s so amazing! It’s also Very long lasting . Perfect for summer time! Nina R. #Summerstars contest
Yvette T.
I like the way this perfume smells. It's a soft clean smell. Every time I smell it, it reminds me of my mom. She loves it. The bottle also looks very pretty.
Alejandra G.
USA
One of my favorite perfumes. I can't believe that there are not that many reviews. A smooth smell that I can't really describe but I love.
Ellen R.
San Diego
I adore this scent. The scent is light and Subtle. It’s a very feminine scent I just need a little it goes a long way.
Cyndy D.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have used this perfume for 50 years. I absolutely love it’s soft, pure fragrance and it is not as pricey as other big designer fragrances.
Jean F.
Plant City
I absolutely love this fragrance. My mom wore this when I was young and I always enjoyed the scent. I would recommend this perfume. Ive gotten many compliments. I would buy it again, or my husband would🤭
Kathleen S.
Virginia Bch, VA
A favorite for over fifty years, this classic floral is light, pretty, and so memorable! I wish it was more available. One of the most classic and wearable fragrances for every day. The bath line is gorgeous, too!
Erin T.
Amite, LA
Aaaahhhhh.....my first "big girl" perfume! I adore the scent of this,for nostalgic reasons and because it's just as captivating to me now as it was at 13. Very fresh,light floral,with a hint of warm musk. Perfect scent for Spring and Summer. I own a bottle from the 50's that STILL SMELLS LIKE IT SHOULD! If that doesn't tell ya this perfume lasts...Idk what will! Love it!
Cheryl B.
Santa Paula, CA
Sweet, a little spicy. Very light and like spring air. Very spring and summer like.  It was the first fragrance I bought in my life. I have no improvement. I was a first time user, who wore this scent for 5 years. I just might try it again.
Rose M.
Washington
A signature scent, a necessity and staple in fragrance collection. Timeless, but not very common, making it unusual. No improvements necessary. Beautiful bottle, very romantic.

Looking for your answer?