Nina Ottosson Treat Maze Dog Maze - Small uploaded by Tara K.Nina Ottosson Treat Maze Dog Maze - Small uploaded by Shannon Z.

BY NINA OTTOSSON

The Nina Ottosson Treat Maze is a brightly coloured fun interactive treat dispenser that is great for occupying and stimulating cats and dogs of all ages and sizes. Dogs and cats have to work to get the Treat Maze in motion so that it wobbles rocks and sometimes spins around. The treats pass through a maze inside on both sides and then fall out through the openings on both top and bottom. Treat maze entertains your pet with unpredictable movement keeping the toy challenging. All treats that fit in the hole at the top can come out through the holes on the sides. Can be used inside or outside and is easy to clean just rinse with running water. To view the Nina Ottosson range click here see more...

Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Wilmington, NC
This dog toy is great for keeping your dog busy for for feeding a picky eater! My dog will sometimes get bored of her food before we finish a bag and this toy is a great way to keep her interest and have her eat! The reason that I did not give the toy five stars is for the lack of durability. M dog got a little too excited and easily chewed up one size of the maze. Over all its a good buy and is sold at a reasonable price point!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
My dogs don't care about this. It doesn't interest them or entertain them. They'll take whatever treats fall out when I flip it over for them, but after that, it lays untouched on the floor. :(
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fredericton , NB
This was one of the first puzzle toys I purchased for my Jack Russell. She loved it from the beginning but if you have a smart breed they will figure it out quickly and it won't be much of a challenge for them. I have moved her to more advanced puzzle treat dispensers but I would recommend this to someone with a young curious pup!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Brantford, ON
Pet Lover Expert
I received this inside one of my dogs Bark Boxes and she simply is addicted to it.  We just put her kibble inside and she gobbles it up.  She loves playing with it and its a great stimulant for her.  I would definitely recommend this to other dogs owners.
Kym B.
Kym B.
I picked one of these up because I have a cat who is too smart for his own good - this does a good job keeping him busy, and therefore out of trouble!