BY NINA OTTOSSON

Treat Maze is a maze that activates and entertains your dog or cat. Theunpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging. Can be used inside or outside. All treats that fit in the hole at the top, can come out through the holes onthe sides. Features: Unpredictable movement keep the toy challenging Includes: Package contains 1 treat maze. Treats not included Intended for: Dogs Activity: Interactive Weight: 0.60 lbs and 1.2 lbs Dimensions: 7.25" L x 2.5" H x 8.75" W and 10" L x 3.5" H x 11" W Cleaning Instructions: Easy to clean, rinse with running water Warnings/Cautions: Do not leave the cat unattended while using this game see more...

Carmen C.
Pet Lover Expert
First time seeing this product it looks great and fun. Looks like an interactive game for your pet, thinking of buying it if i see it soon.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
My Border Collie would love this toy. He bores real easily so I have to buy him toys that are like puzzles. The neat thing I try to look for is a toy that gives rewards. This one seems like it fits the criteria. I will have to seek it out to buy.
Jude T.
Another favorite Nina Ottosson toy. We have a number of her interactive games and I use them with my dogs as well as clients dogs. Easy to set up for humans and simple for dogs to work out.
I would recommend this toy start as a supervised toy until you see how your dog interacts with it - there are some dogs who I recommend this stay as supervised toy whilst others are perfectly safe when home alone.
Value for money and I haven't yet found the dog who doesn't enjoy playing with this.
I have no hesitation in recommending it.
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
How does this even work.