Nina By  Ricci Edt Spray 2. 7 Oz uploaded by Tanya D.

Nina By Ricci Edt Spray 2. 7 Oz

BY NINA RICCI

Women's fragrance contains a rich aroma of florals fruit and woodsy greens, Eau de toilette spray comes in a 2, 7 oz container, Materials: Women's perfume parfum parfume, Year introduced: 1987, see more...

Nina By Ricci Edt Spray 2. 7 Oz
Buy on Amazon
Tammy C.
Seattle, WA
I bought this perfume 6 months ago and it is one of my top 5 favorites. It is very potent so 2 sprays will last all day and I jave gotten a ton of complements. It is definitely a sweet fruity smell but classy and elegant.
Holly Ann R.
I love this scent! It smells gorgeous! I bought this on a whim before smelling it but after reading the notes & reviews I bought it. You don't need much. I found the scent long lasting & it defintely didn't give me a headache.
16852johanna r.
Oh my favorite fragrance Nina Ricci got this apple in different colors i.e. several fragrances removed and all but absolutely everyone has a dramatic and lasting odor could say it's my fragrance will love
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
This has been my go to scent for YEARS! Smells so fresh and girly. I get compliments on how good I smell all the time while I'm wearing this!
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
The only appealing quality is the bottle. Smells like something from bath and body works with a higher pricetag
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
An amazing sweet smell. This is my special day scent. The bottle is so cute and dainty