Nilla Wafers 11 oz uploaded by jessica S.Nilla Wafers 11 oz uploaded by jennifer h.Nilla Wafers 11 oz uploaded by Susan F.

BY NILLA

Nilla wafers 11 oz see more...

• Question has been deleted10 Answers
  • What do you like to mix these with? I LOVE mixing them with vanil...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat them? Mine is with some peanut b...8 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "They remind me of my grandma's house and when she use to let me eat them plain as a snack or when she'd put them in banana pudding." in 8 reviews
Michelle Y.
Austin, TX
I feel like a child whenever I eat these but these are the perfect snacks! They're sweet and start crunchy but can transform into a soft cookie within seconds. I don't know what it is about the cookie, but the vanilla taste is so strong and takes me back to when I was a child and ate them all the time. They are super addicting go so well with milk. I usually don't like drinking milk but these cookies taste so good with milk so I suck it up and enjoy it.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Nilla Wafers are a versatile cookie that is used in so many desserts we usually have a box n our cupboard year round. From banana pudding to layers treats and even heating up marshmallow fluff and smothering a few cookies in it is a treat everyone will enjoy at home. Simple cookie that can be eaten just is and will not disappoint or you can turn them into something completely new
Jakayla B.
Definitely a child good favorite forevermore and always! This product doesn’t come to other! I love these will milk, ice cream of course in my banan pudding!! No one can say no to nilla wafers!! I recommend this to everyone! I definitely have to buy more next store run!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Oh Nilla Wafers, a staple in every elementary school kid's lunch box. Its light, perfectly crispy, lightly sweet, and full of the classic vanilla flavor. Would I buy it now as a health-conscious adult? Probably not, but I would never refuse a couple of cookies.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always use these for my banana pudding they taste great every pudding has to have nilla wafers or its not very good I have tried other brands but always go back to nilla
Breonna S.
Kentwood, MI
This is my childhood favorite snack! They are my guilty pleasure as an adult as well! I love them as a snack and to use in my favorite dessert Banana Pudding! They can become pricey if not caught on sale, but they can be purchased at any store.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Nilla wafers are one of my favorite cookies ever. They're so addictive. If you haven't tried them you are may or may not be living under a rock lol. They're far from disappointing. Always good in my opinion, a good snack no matter what.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
I love these cookies and used them when my kids were both teething . I use them to make banana pudding a couple times a year as well . They are EXPENSIVE which is why I don't like to purchase them too often .
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
Whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet, I like to go for Nilla Wafers! They are perfect sized cookies that doesn't make you feel too guilty about eating a couple since they aren't chocolate covered or filled.
bianca r.
these are OK very plain bland, but good for other recipes.. Wepot not buy this just to snack on maybe if I was sick .. but other than that I like stuff with a little bit more flavor. It does have a nice vanilla taste.
Nyah B.
Rockford , IL
Question has been deleted
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
What is your favorite way to eat them? Mine is with some peanut butter.
Michelle M.
What do you like to mix these with? I LOVE mixing them with vanilla pudding and bananas. Reminds me of childhood ;)
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Does anyone think the mini ones taste different than these?
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
These are the perfect cookie for little kids, but I'm curious. Do these have High Fructose Corn Syrup in them?