BY NILLA

BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
my small kids love these cookies. they are a great on the go snack. They arent super sweet either. great buy
Lori H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love how convenient these individual packages are!!!  I can take 'em "on the go" or eat at home!!!  The Nilla Vanilla Wafer are a light cookie!!!  I usually by these wafer cookies when on sale (and sometimes I have a coupon to use, too!!) but are a good value when not on sale.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Always a favorite in our home. Whether with milk or without my kids love Nilla wafers. I pack them in school lunches as an extra snack especially since the classrooms are peanut free.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Kimberly H.
Holt
I love these by them selfs omg they r also so good in a homemade banana pudding as well put them around the bottom and edge and in layers and omg so much bettet then
Deanna B.
Nilla wafers are my favorite cookie snack that melts in my mouth and it has a vanilla taste like no other, it's delicious, they're around 2 or 3 dollars I believe.
Keisha M.
I grew up eating Vanilla Wafers as a child and felt they were soft, buttery goodness. I noticed over the years that the cookies have become harder to bite and chew. I love Vanilla Wafers but I would love for the company to bring back that 80s flavor with softness. They were big round cookies that you could eat the entire box if you did not catch yourself. Delicious in banana pudding!!!
Candice D.
Caruthersville, MO
I love Vanilla Wafers but I would love for the company to bring back that 90s flavor with softness. They were big round cookies that you could eat the entire box if you did not catch yourself. Delicious in banana pudding, home made by grandma..thats the best
Corinne P.
Annville, Pa
I love Nilla wafers! For my daughter's birthday party I put them in pretty glasses with vanilla pudding and bananas and they were such an easy and dessert! I also found myself snacking on quite a few of them while making the desserts because they're also really good on their own!
Patricia M.
Bainbridge, GA
Nilla Wafers is one of my favorite cookies. I love them and will eat a entire box in one setting. I try not to purchase them by the box too often, because of this. However, I frequently purchase the snack size. This helps me to control my portion. I don't need anything with them. However, I have also enjoyed them with peanut butter sandwich between two of them and in banana pudding.