BY NILLA

Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve been eating Nilla Vanilla wafers since I was a small child. They will always be a staple in my house. They make a quick snack day or night. I also use these to make pie crusts (so yummy) and banana pudding. I make these frequently because they are favorites with family and friends. Oh! I saved the best for last! Nilla now comes in lemon flavor. You really should try these.
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
I love these by them selfs omg they r also so good in a homemade banana pudding as well put them around the bottom and edge and in layers and omg so much bettet then
Keisha M.
I grew up eating Vanilla Wafers as a child and felt they were soft, buttery goodness. I noticed over the years that the cookies have become harder to bite and chew. I love Vanilla Wafers but I would love for the company to bring back that 80s flavor with softness. They were big round cookies that you could eat the entire box if you did not catch yourself. Delicious in banana pudding!!!
Lori H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love how convenient these individual packages are!!!  I can take 'em "on the go" or eat at home!!!  The Nilla Vanilla Wafer are a light cookie!!!  I usually by these wafer cookies when on sale (and sometimes I have a coupon to use, too!!) but are a good value when not on sale.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Always a favorite in our home. Whether with milk or without my kids love Nilla wafers. I pack them in school lunches as an extra snack especially since the classrooms are peanut free.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Candice D.
Caruthersville, MO
I love Vanilla Wafers but I would love for the company to bring back that 90s flavor with softness. They were big round cookies that you could eat the entire box if you did not catch yourself. Delicious in banana pudding, home made by grandma..thats the best
Deanna B.
Nilla wafers are my favorite cookie snack that melts in my mouth and it has a vanilla taste like no other, it's delicious, they're around 2 or 3 dollars I believe.
Patricia M.
Bainbridge, GA
Nilla Wafers is one of my favorite cookies. I love them and will eat a entire box in one setting. I try not to purchase them by the box too often, because of this. However, I frequently purchase the snack size. This helps me to control my portion. I don't need anything with them. However, I have also enjoyed them with peanut butter sandwich between two of them and in banana pudding.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
Vanilla wafers are one of my favorite sweet snacks! I could eat an entire box by myself (guilty pleasure lol) I enjoy eating them by themselves but they are also good paired with any sweet treat dip.