Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal

by Nilla

The taste of your favorite dessert, now in your cereal bowl. Nilla Wafer flavored pieces with banana and marshmallow flavors come together in an unbelievably delicious breakfast combination. There’s nothing quite like it, even in your dreams. But it’s not a dream.

INGREDIENTS
CORN FLOUR, SUGAR, MARSHMALLOWS (SUGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CORN SYRUP, DEXTROSE, GELATIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE), WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, CANOLA OIL, CORN SYRUP, SALT, CALCIUM CARBONATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, RED 40, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, YELLOW 6.

VITAMINS & MINERALS
REDUCED IRON, NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), ZINC OXIDE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE (VITAMIN B5), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), FOLIC ACID.

Does the Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal have a natural banana flavouring or is it more artificial?
Who else thinks this is amazing tasting
Start your review of Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
OMG THIS STUFF IS AMAZING I bought 1 box and had to go back for more bcuz I was afraid I wouldnt find it again I actually eat it with out milk and it's a very tasty treat if u like vanilla wafers or bannana pudding I highly recommend trying this stuff Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal is AWESOME
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I cannot praise this stuff enough! It's so good! My kids downed this cereal so fast and are now only wanting this flavor. It doesn't take away the craving for actual banana pudding, but it really is super yummy.
9 months agoFlorence, AL
Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal uploaded by Sarah F.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I picked these up in the store I had to get these and try them!! I think these actually taste like Banana pudding. The pros are that these are super delicious!! And there are no cons. Not to sweet or not overly sweet just right! This was me and my family's first time to try them.
7 months agoKirksville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw these on the shelf at my local Wal-Mart. My kiddos love banana pudding and nilla wafers so I thought I'd give them a shot. My little guys digs the marshmallows out and eats them.
a year agoRichland, WA
The Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal is seriously the best cereal I have tried in a very long time!! It’s so delicious! It doesn’t get super soggy if you let it sit for a little while which is nice due to the fact that I do not like to inhale my breakfast! It’s super quick and easy! It has little banana marshmallows in it that add the perfect amount of sweetness without making it overly sweet! I definitely give it five out of five stars! I will be purchasing it again!
a year ago
Nilla® Banana Pudding Cereal uploaded by Kristen M.
This cereal gets a 10/10 in my book! It truly does taste like banana pudding! The nilla wafers are small and crisp, and the mini marshmallows truly make it just like banana pudding! I found my box on a large pallet at my local Walmart so I’m certain most stores should carry it! Tip - for a true banana pudding experience for breakfast, chop up some bananas and throw them on top of your cereal! You can thank me later 😜
9 months agoLinden, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This priduct is basically an over banana flavored cereal with tiny sugary marshmellows. As much as the inner makings scream "BANANA PUDDING", I don't know anyone who's tried this willing to buy this cereal again, including myself. This screamed more banana nightmare than actually tasting like banana pudding. With Post making it in such a large box I'm wondering how long it will sit on top of our fridge before getting finished...or going stale and getting thrown out.
4 months agoMinden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best cereals out there as far as the novelty cereals I could just put some of this in a little bowl and take it to work with me as a snack the banana pudding cereal is absolutely amazing I think my kids have it all gone to where I even get a bowl I ate dry as soon as I got home definitely buy and try the cereal
a year agoCrittenden
Ok get off your couch and head to your local Walmart and buy this heavenly sent cereal. The price is $3 and some change. But the great news is the box is full. The waffers can hold up in dairy, soy and almond milk, they will not get soggy fast. The waffers and marshmallows have the most perfect balance of banana flavor. If you like vanilla soy or almond I highly recommend using it in the cereal, it brings out the banana flavor and taste more like pudding.
a year agoTemple Terr, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I had such high hopes for this cereal, banana pudding is one of my favorite comfort foods. This sadly misses the mark on all levels. The super crispy corn forward flavored "nilla wafer" cereal pieces and cloyingly artificial banana flavor remind me more of banana runts and capn crunch than the traditional banana pudding I know and love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Jacqueline N. a year ago
It is more to the artificial side. It in no way reminds me of banana pudding, sadly