BY NIKON

Zoom in and grab a great shot, then instantly share it with your friends and family. Pull out the stylish, ultra-slim coolpix s6800, zoom in and capture a beautiful photo or full hd 1080p video, then watch it instantly appear on your compatible smartphone or tablet! Your friends won't believe the photos and videos you share dramatic low light shots, extreme close-ups, flattering portraits, artistic creations and so much more. And when you need maximum zoom power, zoom in to a whopping 12x optical zoom and 24x dynamic fine zoom. Zoom, capture and share it's that simple! see more...

Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
We bought this in purple in a pinch when our camera broke. It takes good pictures and has decent features but it is so slow! We have toddlers and it takes forever for it to reload so you can take more pics which is impossible to get cute moments with moving kids. We use our phones more for pictures because of this. Save your $$$ and for a few more dollars you can get a higher quality camera.
Annie N.
This product is great for people who are young, it is easily designed. Its also good for beginner photographers before they transition to SLR. This camera teaches you control and focus, you'll almost be spoiled by an SLR if you get one after this purchase.
Amber R.
Sylva, NC
This is my MVP (most valued product) I take my camera everywhere with me. It was cheap enough to afford and good enough to take decent pictures everywhere I go since I am always taking pictures. It's great for me.
Melissa M.
Techie Expert Level 2
This camera is ok, I got it and then got the black Coolpix one and this one is not near as good as the cool pix camera. I do not like where the flash is located on this camera
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Love this camera. Bought it on sale which was great. I went to the store expecting to buy a Canon and ended up with this instead. Fairly basic, but great quality.
Mary D.
This is my first canon camera that I bought, I love the quality and this is very easy to use. If you are going to buy a new camera, definitely buy this one.
Aimee S.
This is a really nice point and shoot camera. Good photo quality & easy to use. It's also small enough to tuck inside your purse.
April M.
san antonio, TX
Have this camera in grey. It was ok while it lasted. didn't really use it much because my phone took better quality pictures.
Michala F.
This is a pretty good camera, I have a cool pix camera but not this one. It takes pretty good pictures.