Nikon ML L3 Infa Red Remote Control uploaded by Henk M.

BY NIKON #4 in Remote Controls

Model number ML L3. Compatible with D90, D80, D5000, D3000, D60, D70, D50, D40 and D40x cameras. The Nikon ML L3 remote control lets you control the shutter release of compatible Nikon DSLR models from a distance. Ideal for creating self portraits and wildlife photography. Includes case and battery. EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 18208047307. see more...

• What is this for ? How does it function ? Is it easy to a...1 Answers
Mel G.
Ok this little remote control is a life saver when it comes to taking photos when no one's around to take pictures for you and you don't want to be running to set up self timer!! I bought from eBay for like $6 it works well love it makes my life much easier when it comes to taking pictures of our selves! I recommend it!
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
A must have for any photography lover. Great for tripod shots with no flash or group photos! No need to ever ask anyone else to take a photo and ending up with a horrible shot. A great addition to every camera bag!
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Very handy tool to have for shooting group photos and other scenes where you can't necessarily be beside the camera at all times. Small, though, so be careful not to lose it!
Anthony W.
Long Beach, CA
Recycling deposit I'm being kind of slow that is having a delayed response it's kind of a drag. But aside from that I love using it while taking portraits
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Very helpful for taking self portraits or group shots you are included in. Also handy for long exposure shots.
Nisha T.
this comes in handy so much when taking pictures esp if you want a group or family picture and nobody is around to take it but the family and its just works wonders.
Maeve R.
Very handy for no-flash shots on a triPod where the slightest wiggle can make it blurry. Also great for group photographs. A must-have addition to your camera bag!
bilel b.
algeria oum bouaghi meskiana
Hi, this product I liked, I want to make a review of it in my channel, I hope you will accept my request. Thank you
Yaire M.
What is this for ? How does it function ? Is it easy to apply?