BY NIKON

Capture action, great close-ups, fun moments, hd video and more. No reading required with the stylish coolpix l30. It captures the shots you want, the way you want them, with little more than the push of a button. Just pull it out of your pocket or purse, zoom in with the power and clarity of a genuine nikkor glass lens and catch detailed 20.1-megapixel close-ups. A smartly placed video button means you won't have to take your eyes off the large lcd to start recording hd video, and an anti-reflective coating helps to ensure you'll have a clear view, even on bright sunny days. Easily add fun with gramour retouch, overcome difficult... see more...

• Does anyone recommend this camera for traveling Europe ?!1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Cheap material but great quality pictures." in 1 review
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
its not the most expensive camera but its also not the cheapest. .. I would call it the most affordable though. over all the pictures do turn out nice indoors so I can assume out door will look even better. ... I don't like how long the camera takes to take a photo theres a good delay. espically if the flash is turned on. I do love the color and how easy to store and cary the camera is. and the case I have for mine is very sturdy and dependable it takes two double A batteries and a SD card.

Ashlee E.
I've had the Nikon Coolpix camera for a few years now and it hasn't failed me yet. It's not a pro's camera, of course, but it gets the job done for amateur photographers and it's great for vacations/events you want to keep mementos of. I do really like mine and I love the red color!
Heather H.
My dad had this camera for years and it just stopped working. I know its lasted a long time but it was annoying how it just stopped working. i don't think i will get it agian.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Digital cameras are almost always over priced and barely used. Most people just use the camera on their cell phones nowadays
a. h.
I really love this camera. I have a dSLR also but this is the next best thing if you want something to carry in your pocket.
Aleanndra N.
Farmerville, LA
I got this for christmas and i think its good travel camera but it gets slow and i wish it had a multishot feature
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
Cheap material but great quality pictures. Adjusts to any area or shot. Glad I got it.
Taylor S.
I got this camera as a gift and to be honest, it is a really nice camera but I've noticed that the pictures don't seem to turn out as clear or nice and some of my previous cameras. I just use this camera for an every day use type of thing. It is lite and small so it makes it easy to put in a purse and go!
Mohamed O.
DEM HAY ESSALAM LT 1491/ oujda/ +212658461139
Hello my name is mohamedI really love this camera. I have a dSLR also but this is the next best thing if you want something to carry in your pocket
He has a great quality
I like this camera
I got this camera as a gift and to be honest
Aliya E.
Does anyone recommend this camera for traveling Europe ?!