Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Diane N.

BY NIKON #49 in Digital Cameras

Creativity at the speed of lifepredictable performance for an unpredictable lifefast, compact, creative performance designed for your lifestyle, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 is fast, compact, versatile, and delivers uncompromisingly sharp and beautiful 18.4mp images. Sleek enough to fit in your purse or coat pocket and fast enough to capture life's fleeting moments, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 won't let you down. Capture tack-sharp photos of energetic children, an evening out, or shoot stunning video with confidence. Share images and video immediately using the camera's built-in wi-fi. see more...

Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this a couple of years ago on Ebay to start my YouTube channel and I have been using it since. It's great starter camera, affordable, light weight, and great quality. There is also a app that you can connect the camera to so you are able to take pictures via your phone which is handy! It also has a good battery life. The downside of the camera is that it doesn't have a flip screen which for vlogging is really helpful. It also stops recording automatically without notification after 20 minutes of continuous recording. I would recommend it to those who don't need a camera with a flip screen.
minali y.
Vancouver
Best product in this price range. Initially I was irritated as I had done wrong setting. But after correcting it. I just loved it
Image, quality, pixels and everything is good. Infact the more zoom it give good quality pictures.
Lilian S.
Brazil,BR
Muito boa câmera...o modelo é uma graça...e é pequeno,da pra levar na bolsa sem nenhum problema e poder tirar suas fotos em ótima qualidade.
sabrina feriel s.
tenes
I hope to get
one because I work vidoes on youtube and the quality of fidhati is not
good I wish to buy one to improve my fadhati quality
Nimanthika W.
Malabe
I hope to buy a good camera like this one :) OMG 18.4MP!!!! :O :) I wish I could have this one ^_^
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a hood gift for a teenager?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone have a problem working the WiFi part that comes with the camera? I can't seem to work it?
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Which stores carries them?
Jeanneth A.
Such is the quality of this camera? The size is practical?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Algún problema con esta cámara?