Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Diane N.

BY NIKON #61 in Digital Cameras

Creativity at the speed of lifepredictable performance for an unpredictable lifefast, compact, creative performance designed for your lifestyle, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 is fast, compact, versatile, and delivers uncompromisingly sharp and beautiful 18.4mp images. Sleek enough to fit in your purse or coat pocket and fast enough to capture life's fleeting moments, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 won't let you down. Capture tack-sharp photos of energetic children, an evening out, or shoot stunning video with confidence. Share images and video immediately using the camera's built-in wi-fi. see more...

Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Nikon! Their camera qualities are awesome! I got mine for my birthday last year and haven't stopped using it to shoot videos and pictures. I just need to invest in buying the 10-100 mm lens to shoot better pictures.
ashley s.
Love love love this camera, my mom owns it and i borrow it all the time would love to have my own...one day:)
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert
I am absolutely enamored with my camera. My boyfriend purchased it for my 23rd birthday in 2015 and I can't stop using it! The photo quality is amazing especially since it's a mirrorless but it does a wonderful job for its size compared to dslrs that weigh a ton. The camera is lightweight and I can easily carry it in my purses. I love the wifi feature! It makes it easy to snap photos for Instagram or sharing with friends on the go! You actually connect your phone to the camera (it doesn't seem like actual wifi is required). Will definitely be keeping this bad boy around. 📸
Crystal S.
Love this Camera . It's light weight and easy to use . It takes excellent pictures !!!!!
Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
PRO:
The most amazing feature that most people do not know about is the 1200 frame per second high speed video mode. The resolution is limited and you can only shoot 4 seconds, but if you need it, this feature is a deal maker and enough to justify the purchase. For anything from analyzing golf swings, to debugging flickering LEDs (what I use it for), it is an amazing tool.
CON:
Having to remove the battery to charge- it does not charge though the USB port.
Dayron r.
This is a great item for blogger people on youtube is affordable and the quality is good to get started.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I have this camera. I like it so far. It takes nice clear photos. Good quality. Nice and light to hold when taking photos. I like the style of it. Good camera.
Brenda C.
Nikon is a great camera brand so there's no doubt that this camera is great!
minali y.
Vancouver
Best product in this price range. Initially I was irritated as I had done wrong setting. But after correcting it. I just loved it
Image, quality, pixels and everything is good. Infact the more zoom it give good quality pictures.
Lilian S.
Brazil,BR
Muito boa câmera...o modelo é uma graça...e é pequeno,da pra levar na bolsa sem nenhum problema e poder tirar suas fotos em ótima qualidade.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a hood gift for a teenager?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone have a problem working the WiFi part that comes with the camera? I can't seem to work it?
Jeanneth A.
Such is the quality of this camera? The size is practical?
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Which stores carries them?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Algún problema con esta cámara?