Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Diane N.

BY NIKON #44 in Digital Cameras

Creativity at the speed of lifepredictable performance for an unpredictable lifefast, compact, creative performance designed for your lifestyle, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 is fast, compact, versatile, and delivers uncompromisingly sharp and beautiful 18.4mp images. Sleek enough to fit in your purse or coat pocket and fast enough to capture life's fleeting moments, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 won't let you down. Capture tack-sharp photos of energetic children, an evening out, or shoot stunning video with confidence. Share images and video immediately using the camera's built-in wi-fi. see more...

ashley s.
Love love love this camera, my mom owns it and i borrow it all the time would love to have my own...one day:)
Dayron r.
This is a great item for blogger people on youtube is affordable and the quality is good to get started.
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
This is a reallt nice camera has soo many good features for pics and video and a good price as well.
Lorena B.
I got this camera as a gift. I totally love to carry it in my purse. Its small and easy to use.
Ana b.
Buffalo, NY
Esta cámara es muy manejable ya que si eres bloger no tiene que andar con la cámara grande
Crystal S.
Love this Camera . It's light weight and easy to use . It takes excellent pictures !!!!!
Jordan H.
I have never seen one negative thing about this camera. I want to purchase it so so bad!
Brenda C.
Nikon is a great camera brand so there's no doubt that this camera is great!
Ayoub b.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Nada S.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great qualitie i think that she is sooo good and easy to use ❤ high qualitie 💗💗 i love it and i love to get it for free to try it and try the high qualitie that it has 💝💝 i encourage to buy it and for me the most beautifull and highter qualitie is the canon produits 💗💟
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a hood gift for a teenager?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone have a problem working the WiFi part that comes with the camera? I can't seem to work it?
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Which stores carries them?
Jeanneth A.
Such is the quality of this camera? The size is practical?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Algún problema con esta cámara?