Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Diane N.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.

BY NIKON #49 in Digital Cameras

Creativity at the speed of lifepredictable performance for an unpredictable lifefast, compact, creative performance designed for your lifestyle, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 is fast, compact, versatile, and delivers uncompromisingly sharp and beautiful 18.4mp images. Sleek enough to fit in your purse or coat pocket and fast enough to capture life's fleeting moments, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 won't let you down. Capture tack-sharp photos of energetic children, an evening out, or shoot stunning video with confidence. Share images and video immediately using the camera's built-in wi-fi. see more...

Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
I am absolutely enamored with my camera. My boyfriend purchased it for my 23rd birthday in 2015 and I can't stop using it! The photo quality is amazing especially since it's a mirrorless but it does a wonderful job for its size compared to dslrs that weigh a ton. The camera is lightweight and I can easily carry it in my purses. I love the wifi feature! It makes it easy to snap photos for Instagram or sharing with friends on the go! You actually connect your phone to the camera (it doesn't seem like actual wifi is required). Will definitely be keeping this bad boy around. 📸
Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
PRO:
The most amazing feature that most people do not know about is the 1200 frame per second high speed video mode. The resolution is limited and you can only shoot 4 seconds, but if you need it, this feature is a deal maker and enough to justify the purchase. For anything from analyzing golf swings, to debugging flickering LEDs (what I use it for), it is an amazing tool.
CON:
Having to remove the battery to charge- it does not charge though the USB port.
Toni J.
I recently bought this camera to see how I liked it and so far I love it. It takes amazing pictures and all of the editing you can do with this camera is the reason I wanted it. There's so much you can do with this camera. I also love that it is smaller tHan a regular dslr camera and can still change lens if you wanted to. The only thing I didn't like about it was the price. You have to spend a pretty penny but in the end I know it'll be worth it.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Nikon! Their camera qualities are awesome! I got mine for my birthday last year and haven't stopped using it to shoot videos and pictures. I just need to invest in buying the 10-100 mm lens to shoot better pictures.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I have this camera. I like it so far. It takes nice clear photos. Good quality. Nice and light to hold when taking photos. I like the style of it. Good camera.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
This camera is great. I love that it is a dslr and I can change the lens but yet it is very compact and less bulky then the traditional dslr cameras.
Lauren C.
Three Rivers , MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Got this as a gift and it's great! Clear pictures and easy to use! Don't use it too much since I use my phone but it's a very nice camera!
Maria N.
Takes a great picture. A lot of people arent into cameras anymore now because of smartphones but the Nikon has a bunch of great features.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Nikon never fails when it comes to video recording my Daugherty uses for her blog it is one of the best digital video cameras ever
Haley G.
Light weight portable camera and it takes the best photos. I received it as a flight a while back and it's lasted me a while
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a hood gift for a teenager?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone have a problem working the WiFi part that comes with the camera? I can't seem to work it?
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Which stores carries them?
Jeanneth A.
Such is the quality of this camera? The size is practical?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Algún problema con esta cámara?