Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Meghan S.Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Diane N.

BY NIKON #57 in Digital Cameras

Creativity at the speed of lifepredictable performance for an unpredictable lifefast, compact, creative performance designed for your lifestyle, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 is fast, compact, versatile, and delivers uncompromisingly sharp and beautiful 18.4mp images. Sleek enough to fit in your purse or coat pocket and fast enough to capture life's fleeting moments, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 won't let you down. Capture tack-sharp photos of energetic children, an evening out, or shoot stunning video with confidence. Share images and video immediately using the camera's built-in wi-fi. see more...

Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert
I am absolutely enamored with my camera. My boyfriend purchased it for my 23rd birthday in 2015 and I can't stop using it! The photo quality is amazing especially since it's a mirrorless but it does a wonderful job for its size compared to dslrs that weigh a ton. The camera is lightweight and I can easily carry it in my purses. I love the wifi feature! It makes it easy to snap photos for Instagram or sharing with friends on the go! You actually connect your phone to the camera (it doesn't seem like actual wifi is required). Will definitely be keeping this bad boy around. ūüďł
Lauren C.
Three Rivers, MI
Techie Expert
Got this as a gift and it's great! Clear pictures and easy to use! Don't use it too much since I use my phone but it's a very nice camera!
Maria N.
Takes a great picture. A lot of people arent into cameras anymore now because of smartphones but the Nikon has a bunch of great features.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Nikon never fails when it comes to video recording my Daugherty uses for her blog it is one of the best digital video cameras ever
Haley G.
Light weight portable camera and it takes the best photos. I received it as a flight a while back and it's lasted me a while
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
This is a reallt nice camera has soo many good features for pics and video and a good price as well.
Lorena B.
I got this camera as a gift. I totally love to carry it in my purse. Its small and easy to use.
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
Esta c√°mara es muy manejable ya que si eres bloger no tiene que andar con la c√°mara grande
Jordan H.
I have never seen one negative thing about this camera. I want to purchase it so so bad!
Toni J.
I recently bought this camera to see how I liked it and so far I love it. It takes amazing pictures and all of the editing you can do with this camera is the reason I wanted it. There's so much you can do with this camera. I also love that it is smaller tHan a regular dslr camera and can still change lens if you wanted to. The only thing I didn't like about it was the price. You have to spend a pretty penny but in the end I know it'll be worth it.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this a hood gift for a teenager?
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone have a problem working the WiFi part that comes with the camera? I can't seem to work it?
Jeanneth A.
Such is the quality of this camera? The size is practical?
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Which stores carries them?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Alg√ļn problema con esta c√°mara?