ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasNikon
J4 184 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White

Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White

by Nikon

Creativity at the speed of lifepredictable performance for an unpredictable lifefast, compact, creative performance designed for your lifestyle, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 is fast, compact, versatile, and delivers uncompromisingly sharp and beautiful 18.4mp images. Sleek enough to fit in your purse or coat pocket and fast enough to capture life's fleeting moments, the nikon 1 nikon 1 j4 won't let you down. Capture tack-sharp photos of energetic children, an evening out, or shoot stunning video with confidence. Share images and video immediately using the camera's built-in wi-fi.

Can you change lenses on this one ??
Such is the quality of this camera? The size is practical?
Which stores carries them?
Start your review of Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White!
How would you rate this product?
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
Nikon J4 18.4 MP Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm Lens - White uploaded by Diane N.
I am absolutely enamored with my camera. My boyfriend purchased it for my 23rd birthday in 2015 and I can't stop using it! The photo quality is amazing especially since it's a mirrorless but it does a wonderful job for its size compared to dslrs that weigh a ton. The camera is lightweight and I can easily carry it in my purses. I love the wifi feature! It makes it easy to snap photos for Instagram or sharing with friends on the go! You actually connect your phone to the camera (it doesn't seem like actual wifi is required). Will definitely be keeping this bad boy around. 📸
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
3,867 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Got this as a gift and it's great! Clear pictures and easy to use! Don't use it too much since I use my phone but it's a very nice camera!
Lorena B.
I got this camera as a gift. I totally love to carry it in my purse. Its small and easy to use.
Maria N.
Takes a great picture. A lot of people arent into cameras anymore now because of smartphones but the Nikon has a bunch of great features.
Jordan H.
I have never seen one negative thing about this camera. I want to purchase it so so bad!
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Nikon never fails when it comes to video recording my Daugherty uses for her blog it is one of the best digital video cameras ever
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
This is a reallt nice camera has soo many good features for pics and video and a good price as well.
Ana B.
Buffalo, NY
Esta cámara es muy manejable ya que si eres bloger no tiene que andar con la cámara grande
Haley G.
Light weight portable camera and it takes the best photos. I received it as a flight a while back and it's lasted me a while
Ask a question to the Influenster community...