ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasNikon
D750 DSLR 243MP Digital Camera w/ AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm Lens 16GB Bundle

Nikon D750 DSLR 24.3MP Digital Camera w/ AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm Lens 16GB Bundle

by Nikon

Full-frame freedom, outstanding agility and the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi. For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame D-SLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry. With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format D-SLR will marvel at the D750's full-frame performance. Pros seeking a primary or secondary camera for fast-paced shoots will appreciate the D750's familiar handling and speed. And filmmakers looking for a compact D-SLR to bring a production to life or to capture B-Roll will find the D750 a perfect fit. The D750 is a thrilling centerpiece of an exceptional imaging system. Ignite your creative desires - A serious tool for serious shooters The D750 has a feature set unlike full-frame D-SLRs its size. It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810 - Nikon's powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor. It's fast and responsive; shoot 6.5 fps at full resolution. And it's endlessly versatile; shoot stills in multiple formats, video with enhanced definition, smooth time-lapse sequences up to 9,999 shots in-camera and more - all with stunning sharpness and rich tonality. Open new compositional possibilities with its 3.2-inch 1,229k dot tilting Vari-angle LCD display, or use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor for Live View shooting. Take your passion to the next level - 24.3MP FX-format sensor and EXPEED 4Like every Nikon full-frame D-SLR, the D750 achieves a level of image quality few other manufacturers can match. Its newly designed 24.3MP FX-format CMOS image sensor is paired with EXPEED 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nikon D750 DSLR 24.3MP Digital Camera w/ AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm Lens 16GB Bundle!
Great camera! So many wonderful upgrades since my last Nikon 3300. Great color. Not too heavy. I had to buy a few lenses for the kind of work I do and love them. Great in low light too. Allegedly can be used as a webcam which I need to figure out ASAP!
Nikon D750 DSLR 24.3MP Digital Camera w/ AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm Lens 16GB Bundle uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta esta cámara . Es año 2018 . Pero es una marca reconocida en el mercado fotográfico. Es moderna. Excelente opción . 💯✔️✨
Wahpeton, ND
Nikon D750 DSLR 24.3MP Digital Camera w/ AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm Lens 16GB Bundle uploaded by brooke M.
This is a workhorse of a camera. Excellent shots, durable body, pairs well with a simple 50 mm lens.. i love it for shooting weddings!
Saint Louis
I love my D750. I’ve shot multiple weddings with this camera. It’s very versatile and can get the job done.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love how well this camera works and the clarity of the photos. Expensive but well worth every penny!
Williston, ND
Love, love, love, my D750. Works so well in low light situations. The transition from a crop sensor to a full frame was much easier than expected. The built in wifi makes it so easy to share photos right from your phone. And the price is very affordable. If anyone is looking into changing over, I definitely recommend the D750.
Hingham, MA
Loved this camera. Upgraded from crop to full frame with this camera. Takes great pictures, functions well at high ISO.
Sacramento, CA
Full frame sensor. Affordable price given its slightly outdated technology. Still a fantastic DSLR for photo nerds like me
Derry, NH
Still my workhorse body for all of my weddings and portrait sessions, so many years later. I now keep my D3s as a second body while I’m working. Excellent in low-light situations, gorgeous skin tones. So nice that it’s lightweight as well. Dual simultaneous recording card option is great.
Fleetwood
The camera is a great step up from the entry level DSLR cameras. Professionally quality, great price, and easy to use.

Looking for your answer?