ElectronicsCamerasSLRsNikon
D750 Digital SLR Camera Body

Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body

by Nikon

#10 in SLRs

Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body Full-frame freedom. Compact versatility. For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame DSLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the Nikon D750 has a feature set unlike full-frame DSLRs its size. It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810 - Nikons powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor. Its fast and responsive shoot 6.5 fps at full resolution. And its endlessly versatile shoot stills in multiple formats, video with enhanced definition, smooth time-lapse sequences up to 9,999 shots in-camera and more - all with stunning sharpness and rich tonality. Open new compositional possibilities with its 3.2-inch 1,229k dot tilting Vari-angle LCD display, or use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor for Live View shooting, thanks to the D750s built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format DSLR will marvel at the D750s full-frame performance. Pros seeking a primary or secondary camera for fast-paced shoots will appreciate the D750s familiar handling and speed. And filmmakers looking for a compact DSLR to bring a production to life or to capture B-Roll will find the D750 a perfect fit. The D750 is a thrilling centerpiece of an exceptional imaging system. Key Features: 24.3MP FX-format sensor and EXPEED 4 Like every Nikon full-frame DSLR, the D750 achieves a level of image quality few other manufacturers can match. Its newly designed 24.3MP FX-format CMOS image sensor is paired with EXPEED 4 image processing for fast frame rates, a low noise, wide ISO range of 100 to 12,800 (expandable up to ISO 51,200), Full HD video with enhanced definition and reduced noise at high ISO sensitivities, minimal moir+eacute, jaggies and false colors and a Nikon first - aut

Is it hard to use? Or is it a but more on the technical side?
Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body ? I am thinking about buying this but not sure if I should. I have a d800 and a d7100. The d750 seems to merge the capabilities of both of them. Should I buy it or stay with the two?
Start your review of Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body!
Jason R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Best Buy
I moved to full frame with the Nikon D750. I picked it, upgrading from a Canon Rebel t4i, because of it's low light ability and because it was brand spanking new way back in September 2014. It's still my sole digital camera and produces as wonderful images as I'm able to create with it. There is a weird glitch it’s picked up where it Errors the first time I hit the shutter after it's off for a while, but I just hit the shutter again and it's fine. Nikon has some great lenses and though I lust after the mirrorless, I can't justify spending money on a new system when this excellent camera and lenses are still operating at the level they do.
Abigail W.
Bloomington, IN
I've had this camera a little over a month, and I love it! It's my first full-frame camera...coming from the D7100. The D750 has a nice blend of features, between the D610 and D810, at a price point right between the two. Nikon quickly resolved the issues with ghosting/flaring and this is a fantastic camera for the enthusiast and pro. I highly recommend this camera...without reservation.
Julia R.
Columbus
Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body uploaded by Julia R.
Purchased at: Best Buy
This is my go-to camera body as a professorial photographer. I upgraded from a Nikon D5200 to the Nikon D750 and it has been a game changer for my business. The biggest advantage that I’ve experienced after switching to this body is how well it performs in low-light situations (which has been a life-saver at wedding receptions and shoots after sunset). Definitely recommend!
Devion S.
Pensacola, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body uploaded by Devion S.
Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body uploaded by Devion S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
My absolute favorite DSLR. Perfect size weight and quality.i downgraded from the newer version and couldn't be happier. I do wish the shutter speed could go a little higher. Even though the screen can't rotate out, I do like the tilt. Imo, no improvement needed!
Keith B.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 7
I have tried many cameras and some I am just not good using...but this camera I love. Its like the D7100 series but with full frame capabilities. It is awesome and has wifi on it to connect and share photos easy. It is a full frame camera that also can adapt to crop lenses so you get the best of both words. Before this I used a d800 and a d7200. This merges those together and gives me exactly what I need.
Jaime C.
Brunswick, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
The Nikon D750 was my first full framed camera. It’s excellent in low light and takes amazing images. I now use both the Nikon 750 and Z6 for my sessions in different situations.
Danielle G.
Cheyenne, WY
I have used many brands and types of cameras in my business. So far the D750 has been the best quality for my money. It is a full frame camera, great in low light, easy to use, dual slots are a major bonus and the functions are placed in friendly places. This camera is a little heavy with larger lenses but a tripod fixes that fast. I would Definately recommend this camera.
La'Quitia D.
Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body uploaded by La'Quitia D.
I LOVE THIS CAMERA! The dual slots are useful and easy to assign the SD cards to different functions. The battery is long lasting and just the megapixels are amazing. This camera is weatherized and easy to adjust the settings. Of course there is always room for improvement but this camera was an updrage and I love it.
Tori D.
Mebane, NC
Best camera ever purchased. I always wanted to pursue professional photography. I will continue to make this a hobby.
Erica T.
Baltimore, MD
Best investment piece you'll ever make. The camera body feels durable and not like a bunch of plastic pieces. The amount of settings and different ways you can control everything is outrageous and can be deeply personalized. I've never had a bad image come from this camera. Every photo is crisp. And one of the best features I find most useful is its ability to shoot amazing images in such low light settings without turning grainy. Fantastic camera!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Devion S.