ElectronicsCamerasSLRsNikon

by Nikon

Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera + 18-140mm VR DX Lens (Black) 2) Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Precision Design 58mm UV Glass Filter 8) Precision Design 67mm UV Glass Filter 9) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 10) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 11) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 14) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera + 18-140mm VR DX Lens Ultimate image quality. Create without limitation. Meet the new flagship of Nikons outstanding DX-format HD-SLR line-up: the Nikon D7100. Incorporating recent advancements in HD-SLR technology, the D7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities - a specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in HDR, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Enjoy speed, precision and convenience at every step, from shooting up to 6 fps to instantly sharing your shots with the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. Create dazzling Full HD 1080p videos and ultra-smooth slow-motion or time-lapse sequences. Pair it with any of Nikons superb NIKKOR DX- and FX-format lenses, versatile Speedlights and accessories, and the D7100 will be the centerpiece of your creativity for years to come. This outfit includes the ultra-versat

Where can I find good deals on these bundles ?
Where can i get this?????
I've heard this is really good but is it better then canon t5
Start your review of Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Body with 18-140mm & 55-300mm VR Lens + 64GB Card + Case + LED Flash + Battery + Tripod Kit!
How would you rate this product?
mariam Y.
Sterling Hts, MI
I wish I can have this camera I love camera I want to be photography but I don't have camera I wish to have one and to start my dream📷📷📷📷
Lulu M.
Techie Expert Level 6
I love this brand and I want this bundle so bad. I don't have it but ya something on my list for sure. Can't wait to afford it.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have aNikon and I love it I wish mine had a better zoom on it but it gets the job done .
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
I love this I use this to do my makeup tutorials it works great makes my skin looks nice
rahab A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I'm definitely a tech geek when it comes down to it and I found this is a great finding definitely recommend
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
This is my go to camera for everything. I use this camera for my professional shooting and also in the classroom. I teach digital photography and many of my students have Nikon cameras. I love that the menus are very similar between the models so if you upgrade or have several, you don't have to learn a new menu. They have awesome picture quality and full manual mode to take even better photos they way you want. Stock lens that came with the camera are good, but I would recommend getting additional lenses! Sigma makes affordable lenses for Nikon mounts at a more affordable price.
Diolanyi L.
I know Nikon it's an excellent brand. My dad loveeeees to takes photos so if I buy this I think he would go crazy jajaja
Ashley G.
Sister loves her camera said once youbfigure out how to use it that its great and easy. Also takes great pics