BY NIKON #21 in Digital Cameras

Unleash the power of nikon's dx-format hd-slr system. nikon d7100 d-slr product photo meet the new flagship of nikon's outstanding dx-format hd-slr line-up: the d7100. Incorporating recent advancements in hd-slr technology, the d7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities a specially designed 24.1-megapixel dx-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in hdr, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Pair it with any of nikon's superb nikkor dx- and fx-format lenses, versatile... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love love love this camera! It works so well. I got it as a gift in Christmas last year and I use it all the time! The digital screen on it has a great display, it stays charged through numerous uses, and I never have trouble connecting it to my desktop or laptop computer like I used to with my old camera. Very simple to use and works wonderful!
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I have never bought this camera but I have played around with it, and this camera is amazing. I’m in love with every photo I took on it. The camera has 24 megapixels on it. It’s very pricy but if your committed to taking pictures then I would definitely recommend getting this !!!!!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I grew up shooting Nikon & I have stuck with Nikon ever since. I love being behind the camera. The D7100 isn't the absolute best model, but it was the best model for my budget, and I have no complaints. If you aren't familiar with DSLR cameras, this one may not be the best choice unless you intend to really learn how to use it thoroughly. It's not worth spending the money if you plan to use the auto settings. If "auto" mode is your plan, I'd choose a more basic model. This one offers MANY different features to really help you control the outcome of your photos. The kit lenses that come with the body are great lenses, but depending on what you plan to shoot, they may not be the best choices. I find that I use the kit lenses less and less now that I've purchased prime lenses. The DSLR cameras are an investment, so I'd be gentle with them & choose wisely depending on your intended level or skill of photography. Like I said, this isn't your "I'll just put it on auto" type of camera!
mariam y.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this camera, as a semi-professional photographer specializing in portrait photography, this camera takes very beautiful photographs, excels in creating the dreamy blurred background with sharp focus in the forefront, and captures a large color scheme. Only reason I'm giving it a four star instead of 5 is the frustrating black vignette problem. Under settings, vignette control exists but it doesn't matter if I have it off or on high - there's always at least a slight black vignette eating at the corners of all my photos. Sometimes it's fixable in PS, but a lot of times it makes my photos unusable.
Grace P.
This is a great camera! I love it! I was looking for something to challenge me and it's perfect! I'm learning something everyday! Here is a picture I took with it. I love this camera it's my #baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shawn J.
Cottonwood, AZ
This is an absolutely amazing camera, I use it almost daily for all sorts of photographic mediums, be it portraits, macro, traditional fine arts, sports, in studio, in natural light and it keeps up with whatever I can throw at it, this camera has tons of options to keep your workload maximized within the camera. IE flash setup making use of channels and zones, applying metadata by programming into the camera, changing your metering sizes on spot metering. There are so many things I love about this camera, The magnesium alloy inner body. the weather proofing, duel SD card slots, fast processing, quick focus speeds, 51 focus points, ect. This camera is really just amazing. works with many different flash remotes with no issues. the numerous remotes for the shitter that can be used with this camera, the list just goes on and on. The quality is really amazing on this camera, I would make this purchase over and over again.
Morgan M.
I love my D7100. It's a great camera; it's actually the first DSLR camera I've ever owned. It was a little overwhelming at first, but once I got the hang of it, it got easier. I love that you can manually do so many things on this camera. I definitely suggest getting a book about the camera and reading through it so you know all of the little perks and settings you can mess around with!!

As for the lenses.. The 18-140mm is an OK lens. It doesn't produce the best quality of pictures, but it does the job and was a great first lens. It's nice that it zooms in or out so much. Over all, it's a decent lens to start with. It's pretty good for a variety of things. As for the 55-300, I really don't use it much, so I won't say anything about it. :)
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Techie Expert Level 3
This is my first DSLR camera so I don't have much to based my experiences off of. I still have a lot to learn about how to get the most out of my new toy, however, I am excited about all of the great features. I feel like I got in over my head so I'm going to have to do a lot of reading and deal with a lot of trial and error. Hopefully, I'll be able to update this review at a later date. For now, good buy.
Kirsten R.
Washington, IN
My husband did lots of research and bought this camera for me a few years ago for Christmas. I have to say it did a great job at choosing this camera. I am a photography and I love this camera! I love shooting with natural light and this camera is awesome with natural lighting. I really like that it has dual SD slots. The quality is great! I love nearly everything about this camera!
Lisa C.
Irvine, CA
Bought this as an upgrade from my Nikon D5300 and I'm very happy! It's very easy to use although a bit heavier, which is granted. Although Nikon claims this camera is amazing in low light settings I've recently been having problems with noise, which bothers me a lot. It's not the best camera, and it's not the worst. But I do feel like it's better than the 5300 for sure.
Jenna D.
Uniontown, PA
Has anyone had the D5200 prior to this camera? I'm wondering if it's worth the upgrade. I started out with a D3100 and found it more than worthwhile to upgrade to the 5200, and now wanting to upgrade again, if there is much difference in it and the 7100 or 7200.
jade w.
Nikon Coolpix L330 20.2MP Digital Camera with 26X Optical Zoom - Black Is this camera any good to videos as I'm starting my YouTube channel
Takwa N.
just said sheese !! wow
Issam w.
Missour, Fès
I can review this product by filming a documentary about it