Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3
Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3

Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3" LCD, HD Video

BY NIKON #90 in SLRs

Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only): 16.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Picture Control, Special Effects Modes and Advanced Scene Modes 3.0" Vari-Angle LCD display with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, playback functions, in-camera editing Built-in flash with i-TTL balanced fill-flash and flash sync modes Additional Features: 2 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery up to 1,050 shots ISO Modes: 100-6400 File Formats Supported: NEF (RAW), JPEG, MOV, MPEG-4/H.264 5.2" x 3.0" x 4.1"; 24.3 oz Built-in GPS Eye-Fi compatible Includes ViewNX 2 CD-ROM Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera Battery, charger and power cable Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual see more...

Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3
Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3" LCD, HD Video
Jason C.
Jason C.
Corpus Christi, TX
For a crop sensor camera (1.5x crop factor) this is an amazing DSLR. It's the older version of Nikon's D7100 which means you can get it for cheap now! It has great functionality and the body is solid. You'll feel a huge difference in quality over other crop DSLRs when you hold this one!

Crop of 1.5x means a 50mm lens will produce images at the equivalent of 75mm. I love the Nikon 35mm prime for this camera. It's continuous shutter and remote capabilities make it great for action and portrait work. It's a solid workhorse at a great price point!
Charca M.
Charca M.
This was my first dslr that was given to me by my parents as a gift for my 18th birthday. It's an amazing camera and it took professional photos. You just really have to study the buttons and adjust certain measurements to get the perfect lighting. But you can also do auto in case you're feeling lazy. It shot amazing videos too. Unluckily, my sister dropped it hard on the floor and the auto function broke as well as the focusing part of it.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I purchased this model back 4 years ago! It's a great Pro-Sumer model! It's been my ride or die. I love all Nikon products! I purchased mine off Amazon & have had no problems with it at all! I recommend all Nikon! I look forward to upgrading to the D800!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Of all the nikons I've owned this is my absolute favorite! Takes such an incredible picture!
Nilofar N.
I have this camera and am having so much trouble with it. Let's just start by saying its autofocus is not very smart. My pictures always come out blurry unless it's been hit with the flash, which in that case doesn't make the picture look natural. I've tried messing with it using its other settings and for some reason it still comes out blurry. If you're looking to buy a camera go for canon instead or one of the other nikon cameras.
Denise G.
Denise G.
I've had this Nikon D7000 for a few years now.  It was the second Nikon I purchased.  It's a decent camera, although it is a bit heavy.  I have close to 12 lenses that I can swap out, depending on what I am shooting.  This is not a camera for a beginner, they should stick to a point and shoot. I'm looking forward to my next Nikon camera.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Ft Washington, MD
Techie Expert
Although this model is a little out of date, I love how rugged the body is and the ease of use. I use a mix of both Nikon and Canon, but prefer Nikon. My only complaint would be the "HD video"- it is definitely lacking in this area.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert
I'm a photographer and I have this nikon since 3 years ago. I can say that this is one of my best inversions of all. nikond7000 takes great pictures and is super easy to learn to use all its functions. I highly recommend this is you are interested in making a inversion of life in taking photographs.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Grover Beach, CA
I have my degree in photography at Allan Hancock College and I used this camera through all my classes. I love it so much. It is a big heavy but it has also taken a beating. Only thing I wish was it was a full sensor.
Leah L.
Leah L.
This is my second Nikon and I'm much more impressed with this one. I made the mistake of getting the D40x last time. The camera took beautiful pictures but it was damn near impossible to get a lense for it. When I was lucky enough to find them I found I couldn't afford them. Glad to finally have a Nikon I can get other lenses for. The shutter is also much faster on this camera which is an improvement. My only complaint is that my left arrow key pad is broken and I've only had it for 5-6 months before this happened.
Nilofar N.
How do I make my pictures less blurry with this camera? I've tried using the three lenses I have and have tried different settings but it still comes out blurry a lot of times. It's not a huge blur but a slight blur that is noticable on the computer screen and when I print images.