Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3
Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3

Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3" LCD, HD Video

BY NIKON #75 in SLRs

Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only): 16.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Picture Control, Special Effects Modes and Advanced Scene Modes 3.0" Vari-Angle LCD display with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, playback functions, in-camera editing Built-in flash with i-TTL balanced fill-flash and flash sync modes Additional Features: 2 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery up to 1,050 shots ISO Modes: 100-6400 File Formats Supported: NEF (RAW), JPEG, MOV, MPEG-4/H.264 5.2" x 3.0" x 4.1"; 24.3 oz Built-in GPS Eye-Fi compatible Includes ViewNX 2 CD-ROM Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera Battery, charger and power cable Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual see more...

Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3
Nikon D7000 16.2 MP DSLR (Body Only), CMOS Sensor, 3" LCD, HD Video
Nilofar b.
I have this camera and am having so much trouble with it. Let's just start by saying its autofocus is not very smart. My pictures always come out blurry unless it's been hit with the flash, which in that case doesn't make the picture look natural. I've tried messing with it using its other settings and for some reason it still comes out blurry. If you're looking to buy a camera go for canon instead or one of the other nikon cameras.
Emily B.
Wake Forest, NC
I own this camera body and have been shooting with it for several years. It's a reliable body, works great. I've sent it off once to get the inside cleaned because some dust got inside, but its a great camera. I would recommend someone who knows how to work a camera get it. You only learn by practice, but don't own this camera if all you're going to do is keep it on auto mode.
Denise G.
I've had this Nikon D7000 for a few years now.  It was the second Nikon I purchased.  It's a decent camera, although it is a bit heavy.  I have close to 12 lenses that I can swap out, depending on what I am shooting.  This is not a camera for a beginner, they should stick to a point and shoot. I'm looking forward to my next Nikon camera.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
This is what I use the majority of the time. I have a few other Nikon models but this is my favorite. I definitely wouldn't call this a beginner camera but if you've worked with DSLRs before, this one is user friendly.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this camera. Back when I was first getting into food photography, this was what I chose to get and I don't regret it. It gives so many options of customization and control over everything. It's heavy, but feels good in your hands and works amazingly. Definitely stands up to a little abuse, and shoots beautifully.
Leah L.
This is my second Nikon and I'm much more impressed with this one. I made the mistake of getting the D40x last time. The camera took beautiful pictures but it was damn near impossible to get a lense for it. When I was lucky enough to find them I found I couldn't afford them. Glad to finally have a Nikon I can get other lenses for. The shutter is also much faster on this camera which is an improvement. My only complaint is that my left arrow key pad is broken and I've only had it for 5-6 months before this happened.
Paola M.
Techie Expert
I'm a photographer and I have this nikon since 3 years ago. I can say that this is one of my best inversions of all. nikond7000 takes great pictures and is super easy to learn to use all its functions. I highly recommend this is you are interested in making a inversion of life in taking photographs.
Danielle D.
Grover Beach, CA
I have my degree in photography at Allan Hancock College and I used this camera through all my classes. I love it so much. It is a big heavy but it has also taken a beating. Only thing I wish was it was a full sensor.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I purchased this model back 4 years ago! It's a great Pro-Sumer model! It's been my ride or die. I love all Nikon products! I purchased mine off Amazon & have had no problems with it at all! I recommend all Nikon! I look forward to upgrading to the D800!
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
My friend loves this camera it gets perfect quality pictures every time she couldn't live without it
Nilofar b.
How do I make my pictures less blurry with this camera? I've tried using the three lenses I have and have tried different settings but it still comes out blurry a lot of times. It's not a huge blur but a slight blur that is noticable on the computer screen and when I print images.