ElectronicsCamerasSLRsNikon

by Nikon

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera with 28-300mm VR AF-S Zoom Lens, Shoulder Bag + 32GB Card 2) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Zeikos MB-D14 Pro Series Multi-Power Battery Grip for Nikon D600 + D610 DSLR Camera 4) 2 Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon 5) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL15 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (77mm UV/CPL/ND8) 8) Precision Design GP- GPS Geotag Adapter Unit + Shutter Cord for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras 9) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 10) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 11) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 12) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 13) Precision Design Spudz Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (with Clip + Case) 14) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 15) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera with 28-300mm VR AF-S Lens, 32GB SD Card + Shoulder Bag Take your passion to the next level. The Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera offers an effective pixel count of 24.3-million pixels, the superior rendering capability of the Nikon FX format, as well as the mobility of high-speed continuous shooting at approximately 6 fps. Despite its compact size and light weight, it is capable of the rich expression of tones, broad dynamic range, and low noise characteristics with shooing at high sensitivities expected of an FX-format camera. It also offers the beautiful blur characteristics, and superior image quality and rendering performance. Whats more, its compact and lightweight body is loaded with a number of features that give it excellent basic performance, including an optical viewfinder with frame coverage of approxi

Omg I've been looking for this camera for ages how much it is and is it good for beginners
How much is this?
I really want a good camera for making youtube videos and taking bomb selfies. What's the best one to get?
Start your review of Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera with 28-300mm VR AF-S Zoom Lens, Shoulder Bag & 32GB Card with 64GB Card + Flash + Grip + 2 Batteries & Charger + Filter Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Washington, DC
This is definitely one of the best kits that you are going to find. As a professional photographer I would recommend with closed eyes this buy to any guy who wants to take its photography skills to the next level. It has everything you need to start your professional career as a photographer with a good price.
Hartly, DE
This camera takes good pictures and is simple to use this was one of my first cameras
Syracuse, NY
This camera is simple and easy to use and you always get great clear shots with it!! I love it and recommend it to everyone :)
Wow. Amazing SLR camera and it has AMAZING features that everyone can learn. The quality of the pictures are breath taking
Colchester, VT
This is a great camera and it doesn't take much skill to use. Definitely a must have.
This is the best camera and takes really clear pictures. You don't have to have much skill in order to get good quality pictures!
I got this camera from costco and it is totally worth every penny. It takes incredible shots. I believe Nixon is one of the best brands out there for DSLRs.
Orlando, FL
The best camera out there so far in my opion! My cousin recently just bought it for her wedding and I have been using it as well. Honestly I really want one badly! Love it!
Mission, KS
This is a really good camera, the lens which come with it are great! It is kind of professional, if you just need it for regular/family pictures it would be cheaper ans better buy a simpler camera.
Aswan
Hi .. It's me Mohamed a reviewer in this great site .. and I want to talk about this product . It's The best product I have ever seen ! This product has many amazing things which is very nice to have. not like the other product , this helps you easily to make me happy and comfortable . This helps me to enjoy where I take it to and . I really enjoy that it connects to my life so I can't change or pause my mind about it or thinking about it . It also allows me to stay everywhere I be . This is a great Product if you're looking for something a little more enjoyable than this you must kidding me . there is no complaint on this product it's amazing and I won't leave my house without it .. that's all what I want you to know about this product … And I hope get one soon . Thanks for publishing this product .